Domain Empire

Premium Autoblog creation service at cheap rate (5 review copies available)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

After 1 and half years experience in AutoBlogging, we have decided to come up with Premium AutoBlogging service.

Now we have decided to combine our Secret AutoBlogging techniques and skills to come up with really resourceful and thought upon plans.

We are providing top notch service because we are in the process of building huge satisfied client database.

Everyone knows that Autoblogs are Hottest idea of moneymaking in these days, and everyone is running in this race.

There are large numbers of peoples jumping in AutoBlogging business either to maintain or flip Autoblogs.

Autoblog flipping have huge profit potential, just imagine our premium Autoblog which costs you $30 can be easily flipped at $300 after sometime, which you can easily see it in flippa.com marketplace.

Well, you can also maintain Autoblogs and promote affiliate products or your own products, which will easily make at least $2 to $3 per day after 1-2 months. You can just calculate how much per month you can earn if you order 5-10-50-100 Premium Autoblogs.

The Premium Autoblogs will have following features:

Latest Wordpress Installation
Content Rewriter plugin – makes all your content unique (passes Copyscape!)
Premium autoblog content (articles, videos, question answers) generators
High CTR template related to the niche
Optimized placement of CPA offers, adsense, cpm and Affiliate products (as per your requirements).
Full on page SEO optimization and SEO plugin
Multi language translator plugin
Auto social bookmarking plugin
Keyword rich domain name (for extra $8)
50 Directory submissions
50 blog comments on related blogs.
Sitewide blog roll links over 5 Autoblogs
Search engine submissions to over 20 search engines

Sample Autoblogs:
Fully Automated Premium Autoblogs:
finejewelrybid.com
grasbeads.com
thetechupdates .com
hetaudacity.com
alssw.com
wetloss.com

Right now I have only 3 staff in my company, so we can offer Autoblog creation service at following turnover time ant rate:

1 Autoblog (Maximum 5 categories): $30, turnover time: 1 day
5 Autoblogs in 5 different niche (5 categories in each Autoblog): $140 turnover time: 3 day
10 Autoblogs in 10 different niche (5 categories in each Autoblog): $250 turnover time: 5 day

*For a higher number of blogs more special prices available. Please pm me for other custom order.

The first 5 members with good iTrader can have review copies at $20 Per Autoblog on there first Autoblog order

We will setup Autoblogs on our server and transfer to yours after completion of work. Or we will setup directly on your server. So you have to provide cPanel login.

We offer quality services so, support the client up to 10 days after delivery of Autoblog (But not tutorial) only issues and solutions.

To Order with us, You can either Post here, PM us.
Please PM us in following format:
Name :
Niche:
Keywords :
Domain Name: (If you do not have, you have to pay extra $8 for .com domain name registration of your choice)
Email id:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Subject: Premium Autoblog creation service at cheap rate (5 review copies available)

Hi,

I am really interested in your service but will be constrain if you are using paypal and moneybookers as your payment method. Is there any other alternative payment method(s) available apart from paypal. Paypal and moneybookers does not accept client from my country. Available payment processor that accept credit card payment from my country are:alertpay.com plimus.com, authorize.net, 2checkout.com.

Sincerely.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back