Dynadot

priced PREMIUM DOMAIN NAME PORTFOLIO worth $172,000+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This offer is no longer valid. Domains are listed up for auction.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have any question, please let me know.

Thanks!

•••
On these names..

HarleyDavidsonAccessories.net - $6,100
HilfigerTommy.com - $4,400

..just curious, are these the retail prices or just appraisals? And if appraisal, what are you looking to get for them?

:guilty:

•••
Hi,

These are the Estibot appraised values of these domains.

For these 2 I estimate the retail price to be $1,800-$2,400. I would be happy to receive $1,450 and would consider offers above $1,000.

If you buy 10 or more domains from the list, I'll give you wholesale prices (up to 50% off retail).

If you have any other question, please let me know.

Thanks!

•••
Hi,

These are the Estibot appraised values of these domains.

For these 2 I estimate the retail price to be $1,800-$2,400. I would be happy to receive $1,450 and would consider offers above $1,000.

Ok, not bad. I'll check with our TM Attorney, and see how that'll work. thx.

:|

•••
HilfigerTommy major TM issues

•••
Hi,

As long as you use it to promote the brand 'Tommy Hilfiger' in the way approved by that brand, then you should not have any problem. If for example you sell Tommy Hilfiger clothes and create a site about it with only these clothes, you should be OK, but if you use it to promote your own products or direct traffic to another site of yours, I agree that you'll have major TM issues.

I think the same is valid with the other domain, if you abuse the brand name, you'll be in trouble.

•••
Price reduced for the FULL Package to ONLY $4,000!

Simply, post 'SOLD ALL' and you get ALL the above domains for this Below-Wholesale-Unbelievable-Bargain price!

Thanks!

•••
Buy the Full Package within the next 48 hours and you'll receive a $2,188 Bonus!

Thanks!

•••
Special Offer valid ONLY until the 27th of October, 2010!

Save $2,000 from my original asking price ($5K) and Buy the Full Package for ONLY $3,000!

If you benefit from this offer within the next 24 hours (before the 23rd of October, 2010) you'll also get a $2,188 Bonus!

Thanks!

•••
This offer is no longer valid. Domains are listed up for auction.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back