Dynadot

advice Premium Domain selling !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aman_kr.

Impact
How to sell fast a premiuim domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Step 1 - Have a premium domain.
Step 2 - List it for sale at a ridiculously low price.

That should do it.

Welcome to np - good luck (y)

•••
Hi,
Step 1 - Have a premium domain.
Step 2 - List it for sale at a ridiculously low price.

That should do it.

Welcome to np - good luck (y)

Haha now that's funny (and true)

•••
You can't sell it fast for a good price. Domains are very illiquid. You must exercise patience.
If you need fast money, then domaining is not for you.

•••
You would have to offer best domain at cheapest price you can let it go, then market it for free on different social media, forums, communities etc.

•••
The name lures buyers so put price on it. It is premium after all.

•••
Selling on Ebay is better than selling on forum and marketplace, if you are lowering the price. I used to sell in Ebay, but now they use Payoneer and not Paypal, and I got problem to verify my Payoneer. I used to sell .com and .co.uk from 65$ to 750$ in Ebay. Sometime when in luck, can sell 3 .com domains in a month. Even sold alot of .xyz when it was $1 registration for above 10$. In Namepross, you won't sold new registered .xyz above 2$.
IMG_20221013_061216.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Afternic Fast Transfer, so far is the only one that has this past year gotten an OK price for a premium domain--and even then, that was only a little over $1K. And it only happened once, shortly after doing the listing.

Over the years, I had tried listing the premium domains on GoDaddy Auctions. With all due respect to their service, it was time consuming, and very unhelpful. Even when I significantly lowered the prices far less than what their high valuations indicated, there was no evidence anyone was even seeing the listings in the first place. In retrospect, way too much time was wasted with that.

Try to choose wisely in terms of a platform that produces results, and don't be afraid to abandon a strategy that isn't working. It wasn't until i came to Namepros, that I learned about the specifics of the other platforms that did work.

•••
If someone is really after the domain, I believe it would definitely sell. Patience is what we need lol. Goodluck!

•••
Hi

first....you gotta know what a premium domain is.

then you need the money to buy one.

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back