NameSilo

Premium drop caught .mobi incl. 1 word & others

Spaceship
Watch
These premium-quality domains are hand picked from the hundreds of .mobi domains dropping everyday. With careful research and the use of lightning-fast proprietary software not available anywhere I am able to beat the huge competition of other domainers trying to grab these domains including possibly large backorder services such as Snapnames.

Send your offers, for individual or multiple domains via PM and I will get back to you. Please use your best judgment and be reasonable with your offers. I will be reasonable with my prices because I want to raise some funds to finance my future ventures. Ok...

STANDINGS.MOBI
25,800,000 Google results for "standings"
9,307 searches/day including the keyword according to Wordtracker! People are lookingfor phrases like "nhl standings", "college football standings", "nba standings" !!!

Possible use - "Check the scores, tournament & championship performance of favorite sports teams - including soccer, football, basketball, hockey, and more!"

Removed

Removed

Important information

* I accept Paypal for payment.

* All domains are registered at Dynadot.com. You can create an account there FREE and I will "push" any domains you buy into your account.

* All domains have nearly an year left before renewal as they have just been registered from the drops.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back