Dynadot

##>> Premium, One Word And SENSIBLE .Mobi NAMES!<< ##

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please note that the following domain names are NOT just jumbles of 4 or 5 letters. These domains have a sensible words and word combinations.
The prices are EXPECTATIONS. It is not set in stone. Make an offer if you are interested and if reasonable I will sincerely consider it.

BESTDEALEVER.MOBI - Cell phone users only discount site! - $150

FMSE.MOBI - $280 - great name FM (audio), SE (see - video) - both are now on the phones - audio and video!

GETEMPLOYED.MOBI - $120

INCOMETAXRETURNS.MOBI - $95

INSTANTCASHDEBTS.MOBI - $95

INSTANTCASHLOAN.MOBI - $105 - STEAL!

INSTANTCASHLOANS.MOBI - $85
- ANOTHER STEAL!

MALTESEPUPPY.MOBI - $75

MYTAXRETURNS.MOBI - $75

OPQR.MOBI
- $245

PUPPYWORLD.MOBI - $180

REMOVEDEBT.MOBI - $125

SHELTIEPUPPIES.MOBI - $210

STICKLER.MOBI - excellent one word, easy, dictionary - $225 - discount site only for cell phone users.

SUCKERED.MOBI - excellent one word, easy, dictionary - $220 - site for various cell phone plans and how you got "suckered" by getting a certain plan :) The phone companies would like to buy this once it's developed for a few thousand!

TAXFILE.MOBI - $125

TAXFUNDS.MOBI - taxes paid on the phone! - $130

THEMATCHMAKERS.MOBI - meet people on the phone! - $250

TOP10COLLEGES.MOBI - We all know the next generation is all about the phones - that's who will be searching for the info on colleges! - $150

TOPSCHOOLS.MOBI - $175

Free push to GoDaddy Account.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$140 offer received for:
INSTANTCASHLOAN.MOBI
INSTANTCASHLOANS.MOBI

as a package deal.

Keep em coming. If I don't receive a higher offer, I'll sell these two in the next 3 days.

•••
any more offers? 24 hours before I sell these two for $140. Min offer to beat it is $160.

Thanks!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back