NameSilo

PREMIUM PR 6 - 9 .EDU Backlinks AMAZING PRICES STRONGEST BACKLINK EVER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I have changed prices substantially, I urge anyone to look at the new prices. I will be very active over the next few months. THE PRICES WILL ONLY BE THIS WAY FOR A SMALL TIME BEING. GRAB THE CHEAP OPPORTUNITY WHILE IT IS HERE.

Want to see your website on the front page of Google?? Site owners in any niche who are on the front page know that backlinks are critical to keeping a high PR. These high PR premium .EDU backlinks are 20 TIMES more effective than any other backlinks! These backlinks are DO FOLLOW, so you know that they are working and you are getting what you paid for! My backlinks are guaranteed to improve your page ranking on sites like Google, Yahoo, etc.
REMEMBER HIGHER PR AND SERP MEANS MORE VIEWS AND MORE SALES!

What We Need from You:

• URL of your Site
  • Your valid email (To send you the report)
  • User name for your account(s)

I will send you a report with the URL, profile names, and passwords.
We give you the profile names and passwords so in the future you can change your backlinks if you would like!

Current Market Price:18-25 dollars per backlink

MY PRICE: 5 dollars per backlink

Package Deals:

#1- 5 .EDU Backlinks PR 6+ 20 Dollars
#2- 10 .EDU Backlinks PR 6+ 35 Dollars
#3- ASK ME AND WE CAN POSSIBLY WORK SOMETHING OUT

Excellent service and better than what I thought could be delivered. This will have a great impact on my sites.

Promptly delivered the links(few extra links as well) along with all the info as promised in the OP. :tu:

Email me at: [email protected] or PM me here for more information!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are these permanent? What method do you use (i.e what type of pages and links are they?)

•••
Yes, they are permanent. A lot of people who sell .edu links spam blogs, and get the backlink taken off the site, I don't believe in spamming blogs or forums. These will be profile pages, but if you specifically request it, I can just blogs if you would like. The awesome thing about this type of backlink is that I give you the profile information so you can change the backlinks any time you would like. Thanks! If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

•••
•••
PM me with some more details/additional info and I might grab the 5 pack and provide a review here for everyone.

•••
Please send PM with more details

•••
I also wouldn't mind a pm with some details.
Thanks.

•••
•••
Everyone, I am very sorry for not being able to get with everyone, and late replies. I have been out of town with the family. I will proceed to PMing and answering questions.

•••
Hi, are these "deep links" inside the .edu sites, as in not the pr it was on the main page?

•••
Yes, they are not on the front page of a PR 6+ .edu page. The reason to get these is to get a better ranking in the search engines. Search engines value .edu backlinks a lot more than any other backlink, if you look at any big niche with a lot of competition for that first page, the people at the top are sure to have a few of these .edu backlinks.

•••
Excellent service and better than what I thought could be delivered. This will have a great impact on my sites.

•••
Please PM me with more details.

•••
send details for option 3

•••
•••
I am interested too. Please pm the details.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Promptly delivered the links(few extra links as well) along with all the info as promised in the OP. :tu:

•••
If you are experienced in product creation, and you need .edu services PM me. I would like to talk to someone experienced in the product creation field. Thanks!

•••
I'll take some details plz.

•••
Can you send me an example page so that I can check it out.

•••
•••
Links received. Good stuff.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back