IT.COM

Pricing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

How do you people think of your prices. I am finding it quite disicult to think about my hosting/domain pricing.

Any help will be greatly appiriated.

Thanks (cant spell, sorry)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
look at other sites around you and their pricing. Remeber, those cheap hosts don't last long, so if you want to stay in business, consider a price that will pay for the client support too.

•••
hmm. Thats great advice!

I will, I will.

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
hmm. Thats great advice!

I will, I will.

Excellent advice, IMHO.
Hosting = Support. Service. More Support. More Service.
Do you mean "domain pricing" like selling domains as a Reseller through your site, or selling domains in Wholesale or the potential End user/Retail arenas? I think you mean the former? :o
Best of Luck.

PS. It's "difficult" and "appreciated". No worries. ;)

•••
pricing can only be set by you, i mean well everybody has their own pricing structure.
prices are all over the place, hosting market.. you can charge a bit depending what audience you are targeting, i think thats the key.
I mean if i was a host, i would not target the webhostingtalk.com audience, i would rather aim for the local market where you will find you can charge a bit more and you will get the people willing to pay.
as for domains, a place like this is where very knowledgeable people come to discuss domains, so again.. your pricing may be a bit less than targeting your father and son local business for a domain.

•••
A bit of both. I want to buy and sell domains (not reg) I also want to buy registered ones to sell on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back