titan.pro
travelling.pro
update.pro
urology.pro
vagina.pro
warrior.pro
weekend.pro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good GEOs, I dropped some of those.

I am not sure about the others but wish you good luck!

•••
I wouldn't keep any of the misspelled ones like travelling but I would hold onto the geos.

smartphone.pro - has good search numbers, I personally would keep it.

The value of any particular name will depend on a lot of variables, most of which you won't be able to pin down until you decide who you are going to market to, when, how anxious are you to sell, and so on. It's sort of like owning a gallon of water and trying to determine it's value. I wouldn't give you a dime for it but if you happen to come across a guy stranded in the desert, then the value changes dramatically.

•••
I agree about the geos. Also, I would say Premier.pro is one to keep for 2 reasons.

Firstly, Premier is a very common component of company names. If you look on CompaniesHouse.co.uk, for example, there are hundreds and hundreds of UK companies with Premier in their name. All you need is for one to be called Premier Group, Premier Limited, Premier Corporation or Premier something non-descript where the second word could be dropped from the domain name and Premier.pro could be a very desirable domain name.

Secondly, Premier and Pro are superlatives, they mix well as an online brand. I caught First.pro for very similar reasons. First.pro or Premier.pro would be brilliant standalone brands for an online consultancy, recruitment company, training firm etc. Brandables were ten a penny a couple of years ago, they are still harder to sell but I think my sale of Switch.pro to a Japanese lighting engineer shows underlines their potential value.

I chose my favourite hand regged .pro brandable, Total.pro, to be my .pro website name because it sums up what you can do with .pro. Total is a short popular company name, Total.pro can be read as Total Professional which makes semantic sense, Total and Pro are superlatives summing up excellence so they reinforce eachother, on the first page of the website I have a graph tracking total .pros registered, and the site is totally about .pro. I refer to this sort of thing as layering. The more layers or angles a domain has the better. The Japanese lighting contractor who bought Switch.pro liked the switching to new lighting and switching a light on angles, this is another example of layering.

Another .pro I quite like is Challenge.pro because Challenge is a professional context keyword, people talk about a job being professionally challenging or a professional challenge. Challenge.us sold for $1,595, I think a site associated with a professional challenge (eg VSO type work, changing career, mentoring etc) is more valuable commercially than a site that says "Challenge Us" which is presumably why Challenge sold in .us.

•••
Unless you have specific development plans, I would drop these. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.

•••
Dont think any of these are good but would only keep what you were going to develop otherwise drop them, just my opinion.

•••
Potential Buyer for Milano.pro

Milano gymnastic leotards and apparel

Sort of use Challenge.pro could be put to

Laser Challenge Pro | Laser Shooting Game | Compare Prices

There are many developed uses of the keyword Premier

Premier.org.uk | Premier Christian Media
Premier.tv

Examples of where a company is called Premier Keyword buy chooses to use just Premier in their domain name

Premier Pet
https://www.premier.org/home/home

Possible end user for Premier.pro. Inc stinks in my view, it kills the brand.

Premier, Inc. home page

Google indexed pages starting with the word Premier

allinurl:NamePros - Buy, Sell, Discover Domain Names = 634,000

Examples of Premier developed as a single keyword for recruitment use which is a critical link because this is one of the key .professional markets.

Finance Jobs, Accountancy Jobs, Banking Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Tax Jobs, Legal Jobs, Public Sector Jobs
Premier Personnel

Premier developed as a single keyword for education and training uses. Again, another key .professional market.

School Specialty - Home Page
Premier

Premier used as single keyword in government across 4 different countries

Premier of Victoria
David Bartlett - Premier of Tasmania, Australia
Premier Ed Stelmach: Home
https://www.premier.gov.on.ca/feedback/Default.asp?Lang=EN
Mike Rann - Premier of South Australia
www.premier.gov.pl

Example of company called Premier then a non-descript word, in this case Limited, using Premier as single keyword in domain

PREMIER LTD. - Home

Premier used in technology in the context of a superlative. The technology, especially software and gadgets use Pro heavily for branding purposes.

Premier Technologies - making customer interactions work

Example of big company linking Premier and Pro (albeit the French spelling but this illustrates the international appeal of Pro branding).

Adobe Premiere Pro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Completely random use of Premier as a single keyword in a domain. Note there are 30 words on the home page, one of which is professional.

Geropsychology Central

•••
I'm not sure how you bought the domains but I'm glad you know all about domain extensions.

You must be a licensed business professional or business entity to register a .pro domain name. You must be able to provide evidence of your license including*:
Your date of birth
Your profession
Your licensing authority
Your license number
Your licensing country

When you have submitted your .pro domain registration, you must provide your qualifying business license and information through the verification process via a link sent to you by the registry. If you fail to complete verification of your .pro domain it will be placed on hold and there is no refund of your initial registration fee.
8-X

I'm not sure who you are going to sell them to when they have to be a professional or business but good luck with it.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure who you are going to sell them to when they have to be a professional or business but good luck with it.

Aren't professionals and businesses the people with the most money? I have spent about $80,000 on .pro and maybe $50,000 on .info. If I wasn't a professional, I wouldn't have that sort of money to spend.

•••
Of course they are but if you look at the list of names how many are going to apply? I'ld say at least half of them you may as well threw the money out the window. I wish them luck with them of course. Expensive regs.

•••
Of course they are but if you look at the list of names how many are going to apply? I'ld say at least half of them you may as well threw the money out the window. I wish them luck with them of course. Expensive regs.

You don't have to be a plumber to register Plumber.pro. Being professionally qualified allows you to register any .pro, regardless of keyword.

•••
•••
•••
Very nice.
Thanks for the Appraisals guys.
BIG Thanks akcampbell

How can cost these domains?

•••
•••
I'm glad. Now when you realize that you pi$$ed all that money away, at least it won't hurt so bad.

That's how you see it in your bitter and twisted mind, it's not how I see it. I couldn't be happier with my .pro investment, if I could turn the clock back 2 years, I would have bought more.

I bought into a relatively unheard of extension with 6,500 registrations sold by 1 viable registrar by proxy at $99, and I could only sell to other domainers or domainer developers.

It's now sold by far more registrars, including Network Solutions, renewals are $19.99, there are 40,000 of them, I own my .pros outright now, I can sell to any professional or business, and the .pro discussion on NP has reached 50,000 views in total in the last 24 hours.

Who in their right mind on NP would have thought a .pro thread would reach 50,000 views 2 years ago? There has been no hyped landrush, feverish speculation or Godaddy promotion to generate that level of interest.

•••
Hi guys.
How can cost these domains?

Thanks much,
Ivan

•••
+ platinum dot pro
Please apprais.
Thanks much,
Ivan

P.S. How can cost these domains?

•••
•••
•••
this is a very interesting comment.

if the names are good, why dropping them?

Maybe he didn’t have any plan to develop so he dropped them. (A very wise move).
.Pro is not a suitable instrument for speculations due to its restrictions. However, if you have some development plan and you’ve got the right keyword and also you qualify for owning such a name, then .pro could be as good as .net imho.

•••
this is a very interesting comment.

if the names are good, why dropping them?

I did not have the money to renew them at $35 renewal fee or even $19, I had to decide between domains like Lens.pro, memory.pro, etc., etc. and Kazakhstan.pro, guess which one is going in the bin? :hehe:

•••
.Pro is not a suitable instrument for speculations due to its restrictions.
Unless you're speculating on the restrictions being removed.

•••
Wow if valuate.com is correct you have some good .pro's D-:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back