NameSilo

Established Product Related Exact Match Domain - 1 Yr Old - Good Starter Site - Low Starter Price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only $10 starting price for a site with existing traffic and great keyword rankings - low BIN

I am an internet marketer and make sites for a living (I used to be a domain speculator). I know all about SEO and ranking. Here is a great site already ranking for many keywords and currently only has 2 pages. Google loves it and has done for a year, now is the time for someone to make this site great.

Fantastic product related EMD (exact match domain). Already ranking for several keywords, makes a great starter site. If you fill this site with keyword related articles (see the keywords below) then you will easily get hundreds of daily hits make a ton of money off Amazon or other circle eye contact affiliates.

See keywords already ranking for:

Domain Name: CircleEyeContacts.info
Domain Registrar: Namecheap
Domain Expiry Date: 17th Aug 2011

Website Description:
Great undeveloped starter site. Indexed by Google and has been live for just under one year.

I chose the keyword as a great EMD (exact match domain) that can easily get Google page one with some work due to low authority sites there (such as Yahoo Answers).

All it takes is to add some more content. Currently, there are only 2 real pages of content (the rest are privacy policy, site map, contact us, about us etc.).

The easiest way to add content is to use the keywords that this site is already ranking for. I've attached a screenshot showing the keywords at the top of this thread. Now create new pages with these keywords as titled and in the content and it will strengthen the ranking and you will get a LOT of traffic.

As this is a product related site with product related keywords, you will be able to make great money with Amazon and other affiliates. I have not monetized this site properly. I tried Adsense but it did not work well for this particular niche and got only a few cents so assume zero revenue.

Site developed in XSite Pro - I can send you the project file (.xse) BUT it is probably easier to just copy the content and recreate it from scratch using a Wordpress blog and keeping the same url structure (you can easily do this with permalink settings in Wordpress).

Deliverables are the static website files from which you can copy and paste (and xse if you want it) - I will just zip it up and email it to you.

Make an offer. Sale will end 48 hours after last bid. $20 starting price just to make it worth my while pushing the domain and zipping up the files. BIN for a very affordable $50. Payment by Paypal.

Traffic Statistics: Average 6 uniques per day or 191 per month over last 3 months.

Revenue Statistics: Assume zero.

Starting Bid: $10
Minimum Increments: $10
Buy it Now: $50

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Bitcoins (will accept exchange rate of a great $10 per bitcoin).

End Date: 48 hours after last bid.

Additional Notes: None.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back