Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Designer | theWPGirl.comTop Member
Impact
84Ya0Z4.jpg

Get a professionally developed website for only $500.

Send PM or Email Me

Built on WordPress
Each site is built on the WordPress platform for easy management. Over 75 Million websites run on WordPress because is a simple yet powerful platform right out of the box. Hundreds of developers from around the world have contributed to its core code for over ten years making it one of the most stable, flexible and secure platforms available.

Includes Copywriting and Editing
Content voice and feel is important to speak to your audience. I take the guess work out by doing this for you. If you already have content, that’s great! I will make sure the message comes across to the target audience.

Includes Stock Photos
Stock photos are obtained for commercial use and used to customize your website. Includes up to ten stock photos.

Ongoing Support
Future work and customizations are quoted on a flat rate basis so there are never any surprise charges or unexpected fees.

Set Up for SEO
Each site is set up with search engine optimization in mind from content navigation, meta tags and even social sharing elements.

Theme
Choose from five carefully selected, professionally pre-built themes that fit your website type and project. Themes are fully licensed and ready to customize for your needs.

Logo
No need to pay hundreds of dollars for a custom logo. I will create a customized logo using existing pre-built elements from professional designers. Or you may include your own.

Social Media Graphics
Get icons and headers matching the website’s brand to use with social networks.

Homepage
The homepage acts as an attractive landing page showcasing current news, past work, services, call to action and other elements that entice the user to learn more about your brand.

About or Team Page
Includes description and the company, brand or website, a photo or logo and several call-to-action elements that entice the user to either follow through with content or learn more information.

Testimonials or Other Page
List client testimonials or use this page to display another feature you have in mind.

Portfolio or Work Examples
This page is professionally displayed and designed to show off your work or sample in an elegant manner.

Blog or News
Use this section to educate potential customers or users on your brand or provide the latest news in your industry.

FAQs or Help
Provide answers to the most common questions or use this page to display another feature you have in mind.

Contact
Display a form for visitors to contact your company or brand. Optional is a map with address, phone and social media links.

Send PM or Email Me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back