Dynadot

Sell your high-quality .coms on DigiNames.com - only 10% commission

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello All,

I am looking for owners of high-quality .coms that want to list them for sale on my website DigiNames.com.

Non-exclusive, please just don't list them on my site for more then you do on other marketplaces. I get 10% of any sales closed through my website.

Use my landing-page name servers or don't. Example of my landing pages:

https://jammies.com/

I am going to be picky. Please only send .com domains: 1, 2, 3, 4 letters, one and two words that make sense. Best if registered in many extensions. High automated appraisals, aged, some traffic, etc

If you want to give it a shot, send your list of best 1-100 domains and I will let you know if they qualify to be listed and give you more details. Direct message or email matt-at-diginames-dot-com.

Matt

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got some great domains listed from this post, and I'm excited to get some more.

Diginames.com receives about 12,000 visitors a month. If you have some high-quality .coms reach out. I will list them non-exclusive to give them some exposure, and you only pay a commission if they sell through my website.

Please see original post for types of names that will be considered and accepted.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back