Dynadot

domain PUT.IT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, after almost 15 years of ownership and this previous post:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/put-it.1047269/

I am coming back in 2024 with this domain: PUT.IT to obtain some honest opinions regarding its current market value.

I have been completely out of the domains industry since I am running several startup businesses, grew my family and don't really have time for it anymore, but still I am thinking of monetizing it as possible.

Many thanks,
Aldo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are people that collect such names. You may ask them, probably.

•••
Thanks @Dimitrii , who are those people?! :)

•••
•••
There are people that collect such names. You may ask them, probably.

I don't think anyone is collecting them. People are just buying them to sell them as a profit.

•••
I guess that's the same reason why I am holding it!

•••
•••
In English, it May work for some sort of Storage use. A plain and simple association. Hardly a Marketers dream term to work with. After all these years the only thing you can really do is list it for sale under the Short (four letters or less) category on the main resale sites ( sedo etc) At least under that designate it will get some eyeballs.

Obviously as three letter acronym for an Italian company is going to bring in the best dollar result, you'll need to seek out the best reseller sites for that European market. Google translator works well on most form translations, So it shouldn't give you much of a problem completing. Best of luck

Last edited:
•••
$99 to $345 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back