priced (Qty.20)...VR"US STATE".coms - BIN = $727.00 - MississippiVR.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Miss Rebel

Established Member
Impact
*I am looking to sell all 20 of my VR "US STATE".com / "US STATE" VR.com domain names for
ONLY $727.00*

**Note:
Registration for All Remaining VR, “Keyword = US STATE,” Domains are Currently Selling at a Premium Price of $645.00…Ex. VRNewJersey.com, GeorgiaVR.com, VROklahoma.com, VROhio.com, etc.

Therefore, when purchasing this portfolio you are essentially getting (Qty.20) VR "US STATE" Domains for the Market / Registration Price of Less than (Qty.1)...PLUS...***

****PLUS...I am willing to renew the entire portfolio, for 1 year, prior to selling / transferring!! (All 20 Domains are registered with Dynadot and will be pushed free to your Dynadot with Payment Accepted via PayPal, Escrow.com, Payoneer.com, etc.)****

*****Out of the possible 100 VR“US STATE”.com or “US STATE”VR.com domains, you can own 20 of the following:
  1. ConnecticutVR.com
  2. LouisianaVR.com
  3. MassachusettsVR.com
  4. MinnesotaVR.com
  5. MississippiVR.com
  6. NewHampshireVR.com
  7. VRNewMexico.com
  8. NewMexicoVR.com
  9. VRNorthCarolina.com
  10. NorthCarolinaVR.com
  11. VRNorthDakota.com
  12. NorthDakotaVR.com
  13. VRRhodeIsland.com
  14. RhodeIslandVR.com
  15. VRSouthCarolina.com
  16. SouthCarolinaVR.com
  17. VRSouthDakota.com
  18. SouthDakotaVR.com
  19. VRWestVirginia.com
  20. WestVirginiaVR.com
- Thank you for your time and consideration and please let me know if you have any questions or need any further information.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
- I just reduced my asking price, for this entire portfolio of 20 domains, from $1,290.00 to $747.00
- Please PM me if your interested in purchasing or have any questions...Thanks

•••
- BIN Price is NOW ONLY $727.00

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back