Dynadot

Quality content writing at a reasonable price!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshad

Account Closed
Impact
Are you tired of ordering content writing services from people who barely speak English? Are you worried about purchasing unoriginal content?

Those concerns don't exist at Nightshadow Productions, LLC. We offer quality, original content writing services at competitive and reasonable prices. We also match competitors' pricing. We are an American company, and the only language we write in (or even speak) is English.

We offer several monthly blog writing packages, as well as several other convenient packages.

http://www.nightshad.com/services/content

Use the coupon code NPSUMMER before 8/31/2010 (Limit first 20 new customers), and take $10.00 off any content writing service except the ala-carte articles, which are a mind-blowing $5.00 each.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*Consumer Alert*

Ensure you do your due dilligence on any company offering services. Check Intereactions with other customers, check quality of work, and check the terms that they have for their sale.

While some companies are customer-centric and dedicated to the satisfaction of their customers, others do not have suck a great track record.

Here are some things to ask:

1. References - DO they have other satisfied customers? Who are they and can you talk to them?

2. DO they have statistics to prove results? - Who have they done work for in the past and what were the results?

3. Interaction - In the event of problems, (ie. you are not happy with the quality of work) how do they resolve the issues and are they reputable enough.

Regardless of the amount of money you are spending, whether it is $5 or $500 dollars, you are spending YOUR hard earned money. Your choice of who you have dealing with your customer facing content can make or break your business in the internet age.

Some providers see their customers as #1 and essential to the funtioning of a successful business, others see them merely as "suckers."

You can find this information out easily by doing a simple Google search.

•••
We absolutely agree. Nightshadow Productions, LLC is dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers, but does have a few reasonable terms of service that the customer must agree to prior to placing an order.

•••
Those are three very good questions. While a potential provider might be a legally registered entity in their state, it doesn't mean much if they don't have any satisfied customers. Some providers will take your job and then drop you when they discover it is "too hard" or that their staff of one can't handle the work load. Make sure that you get to talk to the staff member that is actually going to do the work.

Maybe OP can give us a demonstration of how a reliable content provider company handles these questions.

•••
Questions are happily answered when posed by potential customers who approach us for a quote. We do have satisfied customers, and references are provided to customers who have submitted a quote request, and have shown a good-faith intent to purchase our services.

We strongly recommend reading our Terms of Service prior to a quote or purchasing services, so that everyone is on the same page. We aggressively pursue customers who defraud us or who are late payers.

•••
I see in your sig that you have posted a link to a blog article that you wrote describing in detail how you dealt with a client that you allege tried to defraud you. I'm more than a little curious why you chose to do that, because in your own words, the misunderstanding was due to an ambiguously worded assurance on your part and the client did in fact pay you all he owed you.

Does this happen to you often enough that you feel the need to mention it as part of your corporate image? The article is placed in a position of prominence of practically every page of your company website.

•••
any free reviews? If your boasting about being us based and so many of us can get content from other sites we will need to see how you write. PM me if giving free reviews

•••
I see in your sig that you have posted a link to a blog article that you wrote describing in detail how you dealt with a client that you allege tried to defraud you. I'm more than a little curious why you chose to do that, because in your own words, the misunderstanding was due to an ambiguously worded assurance on your part and the client did in fact pay you all he owed you.

Does this happen to you often enough that you feel the need to mention it as part of your corporate image? The article is placed in a position of prominence of practically every page of your company website.

This client was made an example out of, because he attempted to defraud not only us, but PayPal, by submitting a dispute, but designating it as a tangible item dispute. I am more than certain this was far from a mistake on his part, and as such, the logical conclusion is that it was fraud, as PayPal does not cover services or intangible items in its dispute policy. Because of his attempt at fraud, it was decided that the Internet community at large should know of his fraud.

any free reviews? If your boasting about being us based and so many of us can get content from other sites we will need to see how you write. PM me if giving free reviews

Nice try. You might start by speaking English. Do you want a "preview," perhaps? We do not give free, custom previews. We do have writing samples on our website. If you want a custom preview, we charge $5.00 for a custom sample article.

•••
In your response to your clients SEO requirements, you place a lot of emphasis on your use of the word "should" in that you stated that your initial work should get him where he wanted to be and that was not a guarantee. Then in the same sentence you go on to proclaim that should you be unsuccessful you would do more work until you got him where he wanted to be which sounds suspiciously like a guarantee. Under the circumstances I can see why he was confused and upset by your reactions.

•••
I can't help stupid. What was said was this:

"We are going to initially do the SEO work that should anchor it to page 1 for 6 months. If it doesn’t reach page 1 within a week, we will do more work to get it there, all for $75, yes."

We initially did the work that SHOULD have anchored it. It did not within a week, so we did in fact do MORE work to get it there. Nothing was said about working UNTIL it got there. Gotta read the fine print.

•••
Thanks for that clarification. I'm satisfied and I'm sure anyone else reading this thread is also that you are a two-bit scammer that requires his clients to waste their time figuring out how he is going to screw them. When these clients figure this out and try to get their wasted money back they can expect you to react by trying to shift all the blame to them. I'm glad you posted here so that all could see.

•••
Thanks for that clarification. I'm satisfied and I'm sure anyone else reading this thread is also that you are a two-bit scammer that requires his clients to waste their time figuring out how he is going to screw them. When these clients figure this out and try to get their wasted money back they can expect you to react by trying to shift all the blame to them. I'm glad you posted here so that all could see.

Quite to the contrary. Everything is laid out in our terms of service, from no refunds, to no guarantees. In order to place an order, a customer has to agree to the terms of service, and has to indicate that by ticking a box. If they tick it without reading it, because they are "too busy" or whatever the excuse may be, we can't be responsible.

The customer will always get the services for which they paid. When customers try to take advantage of us, like the customer you reference, then we aggressively pursue them, but this is also laid out in the terms of service. As an aside, the "customer" who asked for a free sample is one of the dime-a-dozen scammers who takes advantage of people, as he goes around practically stealing, begging for free handouts under the guise of being a potential customer. A legitimate potential customer will have no problem paying $5.00 for a custom sample article. If they do have a problem, and if they expect free custom samples, then they are a scammer.

I'm sorry you live in a magical fairy land where the customer is always, always right, no matter how badly they try to screw over the merchant, but we tend to stick up for ourselves.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back