Dynadot

domain Queif.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kras

Impact
queif
noun

a night-cap or skull-cap; also called coif.

via. Dictionary.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It has another meaning too. Check it out HERE yourself.
Nevertheless, from my past experience, buyers have an allergy it seems with the consonant Q. Its not a common word either.
My appraisal would be the reg price.

•••
I prefer the Urbandictionary meaning. I'll be using that from now on.

Lovely.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Just noticed you've boarded Namepros today. Welcome and a wonderful journey ahead.

•••
Thank you very much. Liking it so far!

•••
For every Keith that is a prick, the nickname might be prime for him.

Too bad there hasn't been a polarizing Keith recently!

I think the upside would be low XXX to someone that wanted to blog about jerks or alt farts;) I know something about hand reg, I think that is most likely where this ends unless you can sell it to a college journalist major looking to make a name for himself.

•••

I think the upside would be low XXX to someone that wanted to blog about jerks or alt farts;) I know something about hand reg, I think that is most likely where this ends unless you can sell it to a college journalist major looking to make a name for himself.
Good viewpoint. Agreed and Respect.

•••

Stunning.

Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back