NameSilo

Question about the NamePros deal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I heard that you can get points here and get a domain name for free...

whats the quality of those names? will we be able to choose from a bunch??

nono:-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi nono....

if you can get a free domain, the quality of the domain is secondary to acquisition. if the domain is registered at places like Enom or registerfly, you will be able so set-up a free website also,if you have an account there.
if you can develope a website with a free domain name, the possibilities of generating revenue from that site have begun.

That is Tip #3!

•••
NP Store: http://www.namepros.com/store.php?s=&action=main

You can earn "NP Dough" (NP$) by posting and referring new members, and then redeem them at the NP Store. The NEW domain registrations are part of this store's features. These are unregistered domains, I believe, so the quality will depend on you.
Good Luck and have fun here at #1 Namepros! :)

•••
hey thanks for your fast replys both coolhost and biggie

Ill try hard to earn those points! i got 3 people to register now so im starting out nice and steady i guess !

nono

•••
Originally posted by nono
hey thanks for your fast replys both coolhost and biggie

Ill try hard to earn those points! i got 3 people to register now so im starting out nice and steady i guess !

nono

Thanks, Nono!
Smooth and steady, that's the name of the game. Plus, beer doesn't hurt. :D
Appreciate it.

•••
Yes, you can earn points towards anything in our store. We've already given away six new domain registrations and more will be coming.

Contribute posts to the forum and refer your friends to do the same.

We encourage you to refer people that would enjoy the topic of domain names.

•••
don't you think that 400NP$ is sufficient for a free domain though? :D im not really close to 1000...

•••
When are you guys gonna get some ice cold beer for that store?

•••
Im on the way to! Its so intreasting here!

•••
how about a coke? 25NP$? :-D

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
how about a coke? 25NP$? :-D

How about 20NP$ for an ice tea? :laugh:

•••
if you're just hear for the domain then that's pretty messed. we're here to talk about domains and get points yes but concentrate on talking about them more then earning them.

•••
Originally posted by xxlauren
if you're just hear for the domain then that's pretty messed. we're here to talk about domains and get points yes but concentrate on talking about them more then earning them.

Earning exclusive NP$ is an integral part of the Namepros experience! The old adage of, "You get from it what you put into it" is appropriate, IMHO. Through your active participation in the forums and threads, assisting members looking for advice, leaving constructive comments, honest appraisals, helpful advice, and friendly dialogue is the essence of "community". To see oneself as an unique and essential "piece of the puzzle" in a much more grand and coveted end result. That others can inspire and point you in a direction of the path once thought unattainable. To nurture someone who will one day make you proud. These are the ideals to which we all should strive ... to ask anything less of ourselves for solely a "quick buck" or free domain registration is to give yourself less credit than the community stands ready to give you.
All of your opinions matter! Your posts are very important and they will always be the essential part of the future success of each and every one of us, in my most humble opinion. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Aymen
thats sooo cool

Amen, Aymen! :D
Welcome aboard #1 Namepros, and Have fun!

•••
i have another questian, i'm sorry i didn't get it until now but my english is not that good ;) the 1000§ domain is just a 'subdomain' which referrs you to your website, isn't it? or is there some webspace included!? sorry for my stupid question :|

•••
is there actually a limit on how many domain names you give away?! hope ther's none, since it'll still take me a while to earn my 1000 :)

•••
and another question: is there a time limit for the domain!? -lol- i know i'm very curious and probably getting on your nerves!

•••
hm that's what i wanted to ask too

•••
Only donated domains are given away and right now I think there are two left, BUT several people have volunteered to donate domains are certain levels like when we hit 1,000 members AND there are already auctions for NPBuck that are ending at like 100-300 NPBucks which means you can still get a domain.

•••
oh my good, i thought we could choose any domain!

•••
but that would be a private auction then, right? so like without the "official" namepro thing.. or whatever?

•••
i'm a little confused now.. if i had the 1000§s now, can i buy ANY domain i want [of course a domain which isn't already taken] or can i only pick one of a pool of 2 domains which were donated!?

:-/ :-/ :-/

•••
It's says a new domain registration which would mean a new unregistered domain.

•••
Originally posted by koffee
i'm a little confused now.. if i had the 1000§s now, can i buy ANY domain i want [of course a domain which isn't already taken] or can i only pick one of a pool of 2 domains which were donated!?

:-/ :-/ :-/

Yes, any available domain that is unregistered, and that fellow members have donated MONEY for you to purchase. There are currently two (2) of these "free domains" left available. You may PM RJ for the specifics and with the specific available domain name that you wish to register if you are interested in redeeming the 1000 NP$.
Thanks and hope that clarifies. :)
Have a great day, Koffee.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back