IT.COM

Questions regarding NP$ charity donations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I searched, but could not find. I need more information about the NP$ charity to make sure that every amount I donate goes to the charity.

How does namepros transfer the NP$ sent to charity ? Do you use any intermediate service or do you transfer the amount yourself ?
Do you transfer the complete amount or is there any administrative/ miscellaneous overhead ? Does all the amount reach the charity ?
Is there any proof that you can publicly display showing how much amount was sent to each charities during the month ?

This would enable people like me to donate without worry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the past RJ has sold the namebucks that were used to purchase the ribbons, this of course generates the money to give to the charity.

This of course does incur costs such as the paypal transaction fees etc however there is no way around something like that.

RJ has in the past posted copies of thank you letters from charities that the money has been donated too. Also just a note if you look in the store at the ribbons page it tells you the charity the money is to be donated too (the 3rd column).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back