IT.COM

domain qugy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
What do you guys think this is worth undeveloped? I know its not a CVCV.com, but it is close and it is pronouncable - "q-g".

Appreciate any opinions.

Jason

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many people consider this format a CVCV. However, this one is pretty low quality. Still I could see a sale in the $1XX range judging by recent similar sales.

Brad

•••
Many people consider this format a CVCV. However, this one is pretty low quality.

Nice appraisal. I disagree. Low $xx is more in the ball park. IMO.

•••
I like the landing page, but I'd use a better LLLL.com to promote such an idea... It'd be a waste of time to develop an unpronouncable name such as this....

Right now, the name itself would sell on ebay for about $15-$40 dollars...

•••
unpronouncable? Are you serious? How would you pronounce it mjb?

•••
Well, I guess I should have said semi-pronouncable, but to me, it is still unpronouncable.. I wouldn't know how to say it... Q's in LLLL.coms usually drastically reduce the value.....

unpronouncable? Are you serious? How would you pronounce it mjb?

•••
It's pronounceable but can't pass the radio test, because it sounds like lot of other letter combinations, and could be easily confused.

•••
How would you pronounce it matrigaldo?

I appreciate the feedback, but I am curious how it is confusing...

•••
sounds like Kugy?!! =)
i would say mid $xxx

•••
•••
I sold qagy a year ago for $100. I consider qagy a bit better than qugy, so I'd say you could get mid to high xx for it. Good luck!

•••
Whilst there are more likely spellings for this sound, I find Qugy quite catchy and wouldn't be surprised if this name made low $xxx at auction, if marketed effectively. Whist this is quite a low quality CVCY (by no means the worst), I like the fact that a U follows the Q. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back