IT.COM

Quick Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have my first domain with DotEasy (forgive me.. lol) but I want to transfer it. I looked through everything and can't find how to do so. If anyone knows and can help I will give you 50 $NP

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wouldnt you tell Dot easy you want to change it and have the other one host it for you???

transfer it

•••
•••
Go to the new registrar and request a transfer for the domain (of course you will be charged whatever fees they charge for transfers). Your old (current) registrar usually emails you with instructions once the process starts.

•••
Yes I have a namecheap acct but I have no idea how to push it there, that's my problem

•••
Originally posted by timechange.com
Go to the new registrar and request a transfer for the domain (of course you will be charged whatever fees they charge for transfers). Your old (current) registrar usually emails you with instructions once the process starts.

Ahh thank you :)
I will send you 50 $NP in a minute :)

•••
just go to transfer and fill in all the info and follow the instrustions

•••
It wouldnt really be a push, you would have to authorize a transfer request for the name when you login in to your namecheap account., You would the get an email from namecheap with a url, click on the url enter the key or password, if everything goes fine Namecheap would start the process., The process can usually take about a week., I hope this helps

•••
Like Timechange said, you would be charged a one year renewal fee.

•••
do you want to transfer the domain or hosting? i don't think you can transfer the domain but I have a doteasy domaina nd I transfered the hosting. All you have t do is switch servers by buying another hosting plan...like cyberpixels.com...then you take the server name from cyberpixels and go to "domain info or switch servers" and put the name there

•••
transfers are free..you get charged for a renewal thats about it..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back