Dynadot

Real Twitter Followers! Grow your Follower base quickly! Starting @ just $7!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Twitter Follower network and can help you grow your followers very quickly. Here are some of the features:

• The followers you receive are 100% real and about 75% from the USA.
  • They are not forced to follow you and they choose to do so.
The prices are as follows:

500 Followers - $7 (24-48 hour turnaround)
1,000 Followers - $12 (2-4 day turnaround)
2,000 Followers - $20 (4-7 day turnaround)
5,000 Followers - $40 (10-20 day turnaround)

If you would like to sign up, please send the payment to [email protected] along with Twitter username and password. You will be set up within a few hours, usually within minutes. If you have any questions you can PM me as well. You can also contact me on MSN at [email protected].

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Have replied to PM's and activated those who signed up.

Thanks

•••
I ordered 1,000 followers for an account, and I'm pretty happy at this point. I've just ordered another 2,000 followers for a particular account. I haven't noticed any huge drop off in followers and I haven't noticed anyone being upset at receiving the tweets coming from those accounts etc.

Pretty good service. :)

•••
I ordered 1,000 followers for an account, and I'm pretty happy at this point. I've just ordered another 2,000 followers for a particular account. I haven't noticed any huge drop off in followers and I haven't noticed anyone being upset at receiving the tweets coming from those accounts etc.

Pretty good service. :)

Thanks for the review Michael!

Still taking orders.

thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back