domain RealEstateAgency.Miami

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thevictor

Established Member
Impact
Any recommendations or thoughts on what the potential value here? Several possible use cases for development, investor, or end-user.
RealEstateAgency.com was sold for $20k 12 years ago...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also got these 2. Would appreciate feedback on any or all...

RealEstateAgency dot boston

VegasRealEstateAgency dot com

Cheers in advance!

•••
Just my opinion but to have these new tlds to be worth anything I think you really have to be one/two most major keywords. In this case, realestate.miami is the only real play with those words. Vegasrealestateagency is at least a .com but too long for a generic play. Estibot has a $580 valuation but there is 0 monthly broad or exact word search and no PPC. Going to be hard to find a buyer with those stats imho. Maybe develop as a lead gen site.

•••
Just my opinion but to have these new tlds to be worth anything I think you really have to be one/two most major keywords. In this case, realestate.miami is the only real play with those words. Vegasrealestateagency is at least a .com but too long for a generic play. Estibot has a $580 valuation but there is 0 monthly broad or exact word search and no PPC. Going to be hard to find a buyer with those stats imho. Maybe develop as a lead gen site.
Thanks a lot for taking the time and your thoughts!

•••
Has there ever been a reported sale in .miami ? I am not aware of any.
I think you will struggle to sell this.

•••
There are 139,000 real sites for .miami

•••
No, more like 11K domains registered, and even fewer real websites.
You must be quoting search results from Google.

•••
Thanks for your feedback. I haven't seen any .Miami sales yet. Maybe RealEstateAgency.Miami will be the first lol Seems like a lead gen site and/ or a Miami based real estate agency is the main/only play here? Or should I sit on it until the dust settles?

•••
It’s not a proper use of a new g IMO. A good example would be dance.club or real.estate

•••
It’s not a proper use of a new g IMO. A good example would be dance.club or real.estate
For search terms though? If properly developed, wouldn't this help with SEO?

•••
Your on the right page Miami is about real estate, exotic cars, and nightlife.

You just got a very long domain with a . 3 words in ruining any flow to the domain.

Reg fee value, maybe you can get a real estate agent to throw $100 at you for a redirect domain if your lucky.

•••
For search terms though? If properly developed, wouldn't this help with SEO?

The .com would take take the organic traffic IMO, but for AdWords new gtlds get more impressions but .com has higher conversion rate.

•••
Your on the right page Miami is about real estate, exotic cars, and nightlife.

You just got a very long domain with a . 3 words in ruining any flow to the domain.

Reg fee value, maybe you can get a real estate agent to throw $100 at you for a redirect domain if your lucky.
My dreams are crushed lol Started looking at a new dirt bike and everything jkjk thanks for your thoughts!

•••
The .com would take take the organic traffic IMO, but for AdWords new gtlds get more impressions but .com has higher conversion rate.
I may be wrong here, but I remember hearing Google recently changed their ad policies towards broad match. Do you think they could just as easily change it to exact and location based?
I mean with the internet slowly or fastly becoming privatized and whatnot...

•••
Interesting why there are no sales records. It has been GA since 10/2015. Kind of odd given the money behind MIA...

•••
For what it's worth NAR members can get a .realtor for free the first year. In spite of this, there are only about 50K registered, but the number of real active websites is much less. .Boston has even lower numbers. I think getting realtors to use those new strings - let alone purchase them on the aftermarket - is going to be challenging no matter what.
There are plenty of alternatives available to end users from the moment they are willing to try a not-com domain.

•••
No, more like 11K domains registered, and even fewer real websites.
You must be quoting search results from Google.
yeah

•••
•••
better one is RealEstate.Miami

•••
For what it's worth NAR members can get a .realtor for free the first year. In spite of this, there are only about 50K registered, but the number of real active websites is much less. .Boston has even lower numbers. I think getting realtors to use those new strings - let alone purchase them on the aftermarket - is going to be challenging no matter what.
There are plenty of alternatives available to end users from the moment they are willing to try a not-com domain.
Thanks for this feedback! Will see if the force is on my side and update the thread with any potential fruits of labor!

•••
•••
download (3).png

That tax is pretty steep...

•••
That's not a tax, that's purchasing the domain from a fellow domainer lol

•••
•••
Rejected $300 offer today >:(>:(>:(...foolish or courageous? I say foolish lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back