Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Name: AuctionEqualizer.com
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiry Date: July 19 2009

Website Description:
Site sells a unique eBook (written by me) on how to make money using eBay.

Not only do I offer this book, but I offer 5 additional bonus eBooks with MRR rights. These 5 additional books go into detail about making money with eBay.

The website is a unique design, and the sales letter was written and put together by me.

This is a high quality product! And, in this economic time it will sell nicely if you know how to generate targeted traffic.

Read the sales letter, and see what you will be getting! Auction Equalizer, Your One Way Ticket To Ebay Riches

Traffic Statistics: Assume none.

Revenue Statistics: Assume none.

Starting Bid: $1
Minimum Increments: $1

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

End Date: Thursday May 14 2009 at Midnight GMT-5 (US Eastern Time Zone)

Additional Notes: Assume no traffic and revenue due to no advertising done.

Site is SEO'd well.

Time and time again shows that when people are in hard times, they look for ways to make additional money. Whether it be $200 extra a month, or $2000 a week -- This site caters to both of those crowds in this recession!!

I am selling due to time restraints and in order to purchase a new domain name. I have two other projects that I am working on, and this site will be neglected!

Buy today!

If you have any questions, then please ask in the post. This way if anyone else has the same question it will be answered for them as well ;)

If you do need to PM me, then feel free to do so.

Good luck bidding :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
2$ from me if still available :D

•••
End Date: Thursday May 14 2009 at Midnight GMT-5 (US Eastern Time Zone)

Sorry guys, but the auction ended already ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back