IT.COM

Redemption fee/GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone!

I have a question that needs your help! It is all about a expired domain name.

My domain name is CSLK.biz. I got the name from Godaddy years ago. When it was expired,
I did not renew it. My plan was to register it somewhere else. But I can find the name available
anywhere. At that time, I did not know how long Godaddy would keep it invisible. I have no choice
but going back to Godaddy. They told me how to recover the expreid domain name. I did it!!
But when I got the billing information from Paypal in minutes, I found a very high redemption fee,
80 USD.

Immediately, I asked them how to canceled the domain and order. Somebody told me the procedure.
I canceled the domain in few hours and asked refund! Their answer is "no refund for 80 USD+1yr domain fee"

I am really confused how they can do that. I canceled the order on the same day and they just took all money away. what else can I do when they denied any refund? I need your advice!! HELP

Regards/Stone

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Name: CSLK.BIZ
Domain ID: D15524204-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Wed Dec 06 06:01:07 GMT 2006
Domain Expiration Date: Sun Dec 05 23:59:59 GMT 2010
Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Jan 15 07:40:59 GMT 2010
The domain has been continuously registered since 2006. If it's been in redemption in the past, it must have been recovered at some point.

•••
If it's been in redemption in the past, it must have been recovered at some point.

it renewed when he paid to get it out of redemption status.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back