IT.COM

RegisterFly $4.00 Domain Transfer Sale next 24 hours

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just got this email:

$4.00 Domain Transfer Sale
For the next 24 hours you can transfer your domain to RegisterFly.com for only $4.00 each! RegisterFly last week became the 8th fastest growing registrar in the world. To celebrate we are offering a limited 24 hour special!

DO NOT renew with your expensive registrar, transfer your domains to RegisterFly.com for only $4.00. We will add one year to the time left on your domain. If your transfer fails for any reason, we will instantly issue a refund. If you are tired of expensive prices, poor service or you wish to save a buck or two, transfer your domains to RegisterFly.com today. This is a SPECIAL sale. To learn more about how to take advantage of this special offer please see below.

RegisterFly.com is offering $4.00 domain transfers. Transfer your .com, .net ,.org, and .info name to RegisterFly.com for only $5.89. Tens of thousands of names are transferred to RegisterFly.com. Consolidate all of your domains from multiple registrars into a single and trusted source, move your names to RegisterFly.com. In addition to low pricing you get our many free and powerful tool and services. To transfer your domains to RegisterFly.com follow these steps:

Go to http://www.registerfly.com/transfer/index.php
Select Transfer my domains
Enter your domains to transfer
Enter the Transfer promotion code below

FLY6PROMO
Remember, transferring your domain to RegisterFly is RISK-FREE!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for sharing ...
keep up the good work :xf.love:

•••
"Remember, transferring your domain to RegisterFly is RISK-FREE! "

Haha. Well, not so sure about this one.

•••
•••
Yeah I am gonna take advantage of this too. I want to empty out my godaddy account and for $4 a name..good deal.

•••
Colin Behr said:

Funny to see how many regfly fans we have here :hehe:

labrocca said:
Yeah I am gonna take advantage of this too. I want to empty out my godaddy account and for $4 a name..good deal.
As you like it, I am transfering away from them :tu:
I would rather pay $8/year and be safe rather than wake up on day to realize that my names got lost due to some system glitch :red:

•••
Most of my names are at Moniker but I have about 100+ names elsewhere. However I never had a problem with RF in over 2 years of usage. I figure for $4 each I can transfer all the names there that are not in Moniker...wait 60 days..then transfer them all to Moniker. Basically I will get them consolidated this year and cheaply too. For $4 you can't beat the cheap transfer or renewal.

I know some hate RF but oh well...to each his own.

•••
yes I saw early today. I use Godaddy, Dotster and registerfly. really no problems with any. I transferred 75 names to Registerfly from dotster today with the code.

•••
Yeah you just saved $200-$300 on this years reg fees. That's not bad at all.

•••
Been a long day..consolidated 86 names to RF..many were .info and .us where I had to get EPP codes and stuff..bah

Well now I have all 80% at Moniker 18% at RF and 2% elsewhere. Much easier to manage them now...I hope to get 95% at Moniker within a year. Gonna have to spend another $1k for that though. :(

•••
Colin Behr said:

Risk free, indeed!... but now delaying a little bit due this:

Hello

We are pleased to inform you that registerfly is now an ICANN accredited registrar and it is registering domains on its own credentials.
If you will try to renew your existing domains registered with enom ( formerly registerfly.com ) we will raise a transfer request for this domain to transfer it to registerfly credentials.
The domain will be transferred to registerfly and one year will be extended to current expiration date automatically.

Thank You

Rapid Response Service
Registerfly. INC
ICANN Accredited Registrar

•••
Do you have a new coupon code?

•••
Nope. They come out like once a week or so though...

•••
Well 90% of my transfers went through. I was refunded on the ones that didn't. I can't say it went smoothly the whole deal but i paid attention and followed up and RF did the right thing. Unfortunutely they don't offer cash refunds only credit but that's fine. I saved about $300 but have $80 in the account so end result is that I consolidated 4 registrars into 1 and saved about $220. I don't think that's too shabby.

•••
labrocca said:
Well 90% of my transfers went through. I was refunded on the ones that didn't. I can't say it went smoothly the whole deal but i paid attention and followed up and RF did the right thing. Unfortunutely they don't offer cash refunds only credit but that's fine. I saved about $300 but have $80 in the account so end result is that I consolidated 4 registrars into 1 and saved about $220. I don't think that's too shabby.

Are you aware of the many problems and scams done by RegisterFly? I mean, it's nice that people are transferring there for half price, but wait until renewal comes along, you could be facing critical problems, especially if you have valuable domains.

You don't like GoDaddy?

•••
I have used RF for about 3-4 years now with no problems. Usually those crying scam are just impatient and demanding. I have transferred out plenty of domains at RF with zero hassle. Their support is slow but that doesn't make it a scam.

As for Godaddy. Now they are terrible. I don't trust them at all. God help you if you get a UDRP. They charge you $25 and seize your domain. Also the prices at GD stink, their system is terribly slow, and checkout blows. I personally prefer Moniker. I took advantage of this $4 deal which NO ONE can beat.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Well where I live we call it a "mistake".

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mistake

Everybody is warned.

Also all those registerflies complaints mostly concern RF's poor customer service. Normally it takes them 2 days for a ticket response. Their customer service does suck imho.

•••
Before you use Regsiterfly....

Risk Free?... Not exactly.

Before you go using Registerfly be aware that they are officially the worst registrar on the internet.

I recommend you take a look at what people all over the internet are saying before you put your domains in Registerfly.

Take a look at www.Regsiterflies.com because their problems are 400,000 fold (or equal to their current customer base). They don't have just a few technical problems. They are overwhelmed with disgruntled customers and innocent folks who have lost their domain names and their money.

I know this much... Moving all your names to Registerfly will be the biggest mistake you could ever make, but I wish you all the luck in the world. You're going to need it!

I recommend Fabulous.com and Name.com for safe and secure transactions. Peace of mind is all any of us are looking for right?... Well Registerfly doesn't provide any peace of mind. That's all I have to say.

•••
Funny that it's actually your site RegisterFlies and most of the complainers are basically YOU. I just really wonder if what happened between you and RF could have been avoided if you didn't begin the chargeback. I looked in my ticket history and at one point I was overcharged. They credited me within a few days...no problems.

•••
I looked at site and it seems the same person posting problems. I also see money making ads on side. I think more people he brings to his site the more money he makes. Who is the scammer here?

•••
labrocca said:
Funny that it's actually your site RegisterFlies and most of the complainers are basically YOU. I just really wonder if what happened between you and RF could have been avoided if you didn't begin the chargeback. I looked in my ticket history and at one point I was overcharged. They credited me within a few days...no problems.

I've never made a chargeback to registerfly nor did I ever claim to. So I don't know where you are going with this.

If you think that all the users on that site doing the complaining are me, you're wrong again. But thanks for your thoughtful insight.

Hey, aren't you the one that said Registerfly Customer service sucks?

vokkerzen said:
I looked at site and it seems the same person posting problems. I also see money making ads on side. I think more people he brings to his site the more money he makes. Who is the scammer here?
There are money making ads on this site... Is NamePros now a scammer? Come'on... you're being ridiculous.

•••
RegisterFLy has a lot of bugs these days. I am trying to renew some of my names and it has taken a week and still not going through....Their bulk mod for names don't work as well...So I won't recommend them even if they are offering $1 domain names right now...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back