Domain Empire

question Registrar do NOT have push option !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iecomguy

Established Member
Impact
So it seems TuCows do not have internal push option and domain being less than 60 days old how to move to the buyer when the domain gets sold?

Asked on Epik, they say the sale will get cancelled then if unable to push internally.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Need help on this. Really stuck.

Last edited:
•••
Did you cantact the registrar customer support? They may transfer the domain to the new owner manually.

•••
Did you cantact the registrar customer support? They may transfer the domain to the new owner manually.
already contacted they don't. TuCows don't.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tucows? One thing is a reseller account. A reseller may push domain to another reseller. Another thing if a domain is regged through tucows reseller. What the reseller does (or does not) offer to endusers depends on the reseller. Also, they have a "retail arm" - hover dot com, which is technically tucows reseller but is operated by the same people.
So, what system has the push problem?

Last edited:
•••
Dude, they just don't push. Weird registrar lol
Contact the reseller registrar. I once used a local reseller registrar and tried to push a domain to a buyer, they told me they will do it manually and requested me to provide the buyer's contacts.

•••
I think the buyer can wait

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back