NameSilo

Reseller & API

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think if in the coming future I am gonna buying 50-100 domain for long term more than 100. Do I better be a reseller?
What the advantage become a reseller than 'regular'?
Do anybody know the best link that show everything related to reseller?

I also see eNom reseller which I quite confused because looks like there are several level???

How about OnlineNIC, looks like no reseller program?

If we becomes reseller, we could sell to public through our website but all the transaction redirect to our 'parent' company for processing or our website which we have to setup use script, API, etc?

I also notice somewhere mention about DRAM API, eNOM API or something like that which is sometimes not compatible, what's 'creature is that? :hehe:

Hopefully senior & pro could explain it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://www.enom.com/resellers

Resellers have discount pricing. You don't even need that many domains. I know people that own 1 domain and they are resellers. I couldn't really understand anything else but I will try. Drams is a software that runs off eNom api in which only resellers have access to.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back