IT.COM

domain retirementcommunities.org sell or lease value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get a fair estimate of the value for retirementcommunities.org. The decision is to sell or lease the domain or build out the business to match top competitors in the market.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am trying to get a fair estimate of the value for retirementcommunities.org. The decision is to sell or lease the domain or build out the business to match top competitors in the market.

how much are you asking for it as is?

•••
I don't see any value for this domain name...reg fee imo

•••
Nice 11 year old domain. Fits well in .ORG as well.

The term is taken in 500+ total domains and 42 .ORG alone.

40K+ Exact Google searches per month / $2+ CPC.

I am not sure about reseller pricing, but the term is popular enough where finding an end user would not be that hard.

Brad

•••
This is a good domain for low income retirement communities. If you could create a database that pulls local listings for people seeking low income communities it could make money.

It is worth:

Undeveloped low $x,xxx
Developed mid $x,xxx to high $x,xxx

Great find!

•••
The .NET sold for $1500 in June 2007. The .ORG should have similar value as it fits the extension well.

Brad

•••
This is a good domain for low income retirement communities.

Why "low income"??? An organization could rate/review retirement communities of all kinds and provide all kinds of helpful information to people who are in the market for one.

Nice xxxx domain - I personally like the .org better than the .net for this.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back