NameSilo

question Reviving an old sale?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I managed to hand register a .info that sold for x,xxx in 2011. Does it likely hold any value today? I'd be happy even with $xx.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably not.

.Info has very limited market at this point.

Brad

•••
Probably not.

.Info has very limited market at this point.

Brad
Brad, the reason why I ask is because I sold musicdownloads.info for around $70 a few years ago and it sold fairly recently for $500.

Last edited:
•••
Brad, the reason why I ask is because I sold musicdownloads.info for around $70 and it sold fairly recently for $500.
Many reported sales are one time events.

You can look at recent .info sales. They are not exactly hot sellers.

(I still own some myself.)

Brad

•••
.info is pretty much unusable because they're caught by the spam filter of any email service, due to the mass registration during the discount offer you had back in the day.

You can still use them for websites, but that's it.

Keep in mind that sales consistency is based off value. A lottery ticket has very little value, because the consistency of winning (anything) is low.

Stick with the .com:s, because good .com:s will only appreciate in value with time.

Last edited:
•••
.info is pretty much unusable because they're caught by the spam filter of any email service, due to the mass registration during the discount offer you had back in the day.

You can still use them for websites, but that's it.

Keep in mind that sales consistency is based off value. A lottery ticket has very little value, because the consistency of winning (anything) is low.

Stick with the .com:s, because good .com:s will only appreciate in value with time.
So .info is dead? That makes me sad.

Last edited:
•••
It's not dead - It's in a coma

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back