Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recently registered my first robot domain: ThinkingBot.com

•••
CloudRobo .com (~Cloud Robotics)

Update: CloudRobotics.com is owned by Google Inc.

Last edited:
•••
-------------------

Last edited:
•••
•••
RobotPark.com sold for $2200(not mine).

I was one of the early persons to find this one on drop last year. However, I was on national service where the internet connectivity was too poor. So, I couldn't use my laptop except a phone. But I did plead with a friend to help me backorder it and promised to pay him.

He felt there was no value in the name and refused to help because he thought it would be a waste of money too if it eventually get into an auction.

:) Beauty in the eyes of the beholder. I guess.

•••
RobotPark.com sold for $2200(not mine).

I was one of the early persons to find this one on drop last year. However, I was on national service where the internet connectivity was too poor. So, I couldn't use my laptop except a phone. But I did plead with a friend to help me backorder it and promised to pay him.

He felt there was no value in the name and refused to help because he thought it would be a waste of money too if it eventually get into an auction.

:) Beauty in the eyes of the beholder. I guess.

Never mind, don't bemoan a domain loss. What's gone is gone!

The company at RoboticParking.com owns RoboPark.com as well but at your RobotPark.com, there is some apparel website template. Maybe the buyer wants to sell to this robot company.

•••
Never mind, don't bemoan a domain loss. What's gone is gone!

The company at RoboticParking.com owns RoboPark.com as well but at your RobotPark.com, there is some apparel website template. Maybe the buyer wants to sell to this robot company.
Yeah, I am aware of that company and the owner of the .net version.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Domi Arigato …….Mr Roboto
~

•••
•••
•••
•••
Robooo dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
aiRobotDoc.com

aiDomesticRobot.com

•••
TheBotCompany dot com
TheBot dot Company

•••
•••
rob0car.com
car0driver.com {car no driver} on S**o

•••
•••
•••
•••
someone sold streambot for $1964

•••
RoboWeekly.com

Bonjour mes amis.

•••
RoboPalace.com
RoboInvestments.com

Comment allez-vous mes amis?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back