IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I also have some about the domain of science and technology, robots also my sedo account about: VR, AR, the HOLO, FIFA CLUB, ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ of the domain name
Mysedo: t.im/sedo
appleairobot.com apple-ai-robot
itirobot.com
djirobot.tech dji-robot
biolrobot.com biolrobot
chinaairobot.top
biolrobot.tech
airobots.club
agriculturerobot.tech
sexablerobot.tech sex-able-robot
aerospacerobot.tech
topairobot.club
chinaairobot.tech
realrobot.tech
appleairobot.tech
okrobot.tech
robotos.tech
warrobot.tech
industryrobot.tech
militaryrobot.tech
sportsrobot.tech
spacerobot.top
biolrobot.top
dellrobot.top
edenrobot.com eden-robot
aliairobot.com ali(alibaba)
edenrobot.tech
airobots.tech
toprobot.club
superairobot.club
athleticsrobot.tech
aiderobot.tech
itirobot.tech
servicesrobot.tech
aviationrobot.tech
officerobot.tech
cnairobot.top
airobots.online

•••
Instead of buying tons of junk robot domains, I purchased one years ago. The medical and military industry will be utilizing robotic bugs in the future I think.
RoboticBug.com

•••
I like edenrobot.com A symbol of the robots like god create, wisdom, and let them from the garden of Eden to become true artificial intelligence robot.

•••
untitled-2.png

My second robot domain. :)

•••
[QUOTE =“PAINC,邮编:5906696,会员:991523”] [附件=全] 45723 [/ ATTACH]

我的第二个机器人领域。:)[/引用]
很可爱:xf.laugh:

Translation:
My second robot field. :)
Very cute: xf.laugh:
Please use English when communicating on this forum

•••
Robo (in .com)

Robovans
Robolimos
Robobuses
Robotrains

Robot (in .com)

RobotVan
RobotVans
RobotLimo
RobotLimos

Robotic (in .com)

RoboticCab
RoboticTaxi
RoboticTaxis
RoboticLimo
RoboticLimos

•••
BotLogistics

DeliveredByBot

DeliveredByRobot

•••
While I'm not going to deep with the keyword, I am in the tech group fairly well.
A few with the keyword...
RoboticStations (a survey device AKA Total Robotic Station)
VRrobotics
and a few BOT names in adult.

•••
RoboIntelligence.com

LogoMakr-layerExport.png

Happy New Year.

Last edited:
•••
Just acquired IntelligentRobots in king, my oldest domain so far!

Hopefully some future in this one :)

•••
Robo.io sold at BIN for $9,999 on Flippa yesterday.
(not my sale)

•••
Vbott.com :xf.smile:

It could make a great company startup name for robotics?

•••
Latest DNJournal notes a couple of recent 'bot sales...

robotchina.com $3,500
netbot.com $2,499

•••
The capabilities of future robots enabled in large measure by 5G is seemingly endless.

Today’s cloud robots are able to interact with their environment and respond in real-time in a way that has never been seen before. But to do this successfully, there needs to be a super-fast connection between the robot and the cloud. Robots have been developed using a 4G wireless connection. However, the low latency and high bandwidth of 5G stretches the boundaries of what is possible...

5GRobotics.com

•••
RoboGlove.de
RoboGirl.de
RoboCleaner.org
RoboCam.de
RoboTaxis.de
RestaurantRoboter.de
PflanzRoboter.de
NasswischRoboter.de
Liefer-Roboter.de
FlugRoboter.com

•••
•••
AutonomousDeliveryBot(s) - AutonomousDeliveryRobot(s)

Robots will start delivering food to doorsteps in Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C., today

Starting today, residents and businesses in Redwood City, Calif., and Washington, D.C., can get food delivered right to their doors — via robot.

Starship Technologies, an Estonia-based startup created by two Skype co-founders, Ahti Heinla and Janus Friis, will put its autonomous ground-delivery robots to work delivering food with Postmates in Washington, D.C., and DoorDash in Redwood City, Calif.

The six-wheeled robots are a little under two feet tall, weigh about 40 pounds empty and travel four miles per hour — walking speed. The idea is that one day soon these autonomous rovers will share sidewalk space with pedestrians on their own, but for now they’ll be accompanied by handlers — people walking alongside each robot as it makes its deliveries. The handlers will take notes on how well Starship’s robots perform and intervene if something goes wrong.

Read more: http://www.recode.net/2017/1/18/14306674/starship-robot-food-delivery-washington-dc-silicon-valley

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The capabilities of future robots enabled in large measure by 5G is seemingly endless.

Today’s cloud robots are able to interact with their environment and respond in real-time in a way that has never been seen before. But to do this successfully, there needs to be a super-fast connection between the robot and the cloud. Robots have been developed using a 4G wireless connection. However, the low latency and high bandwidth of 5G stretches the boundaries of what is possible...

5GRobotics.com

Couldn't resist to grab 5grobots.com :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
What I feel is Robots are going to be the future for sure but robot as a keyword would not exactly be the big thing. In the manufacturing world, robots are everywhere but they are not branded as robots. It leads to not so much spike in the market for the keyword robot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back