news Sad news for Domainer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellbourne

Established Member
Impact
DNF.com has been listed on Sedo with 25k bin price.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
According to the website they are dealing everybody's contact info as well: "is currently for sale along with it's database of 535,000 Domainers." What scumbags indeed...

•••
Sad news because we have a lot of memories there. Thanks God we have namepros.

•••
According to the website they are dealing everybody's contact info as well: "is currently for sale along with it's database of 535,000 Domainers." What scumbags indeed..

Why are they scumbags? It is an assett they own. Any business selling, include thier customer database in the selling price.

•••
Lets just clear the muddled waters a bit.

Dnf.com was sold years ago. It has nothing to do with DNF. I do not believe you can buy DNF for 25k.

It was sold in the 250-500k range to the current owners whom have done absolutely nothing with it. Expect a 6 figure price tag in the very least. Glad they are putting it up for sale. It deserves better.

•••
Why are they scumbags? It is an assett they own. Any business selling, include thier customer database in the selling price.

Yeah fine. I just have a huge bias and distaste against the old owners.

•••
Lets just clear the muddled waters a bit.

Dnf.com was sold years ago. It has nothing to do with DNF. I do not believe you can buy DNF for 25k.

It was sold in the 250-500k range to the current owners whom have done absolutely nothing with it. Expect a 6 figure price tag in the very least. Glad they are putting it up for sale. It deserves better.

Yeah it seems that listing in Sedo is now gone.

•••
link on domaingang story wont work for me

This thread will be closed shortly.
Np rules about other forums.
Did dicker really sell.
Comment 1 at the following link by ralph says it was listed on sedo and the info he saw was seller in Canada acct open 2003
Maÿbe thats why it was removed so quickly from sedo.

Comments
4 Responses to “#DNF .com has been listed for sale on #Sedo”
  1. aa1b88250fa0416967b25babc27c4884
    Ralph says:
    February 2, 2018 at 6:52 pm
    It looks to be Adam Dickers account from the few details sedo gives account of 2003 reg’d out of Canada

Maybe A D lost a lot of money on that crypto sure bet he gave out, it is down 50% since he mentioned it

Last edited:
•••
You guys dont get it. Dnf.com was sold years ago to an investor. It has nothing to do with the forum. Which is also for sale. You can check by visiting.

Again dnf.com is owned by a chinese gentleman. The forum by a bunch of bikers.

•••
The OP doesnt get it, we do

•••
... dnf.com is owned by a chinese gentleman. The forum by a bunch of bikers.
Nice insult, but calling a real estate investor and an ex-policeman ‘a bunch of bikers’ shows you know nothing of who owns what.

•••
Well hawkeye thats your call. Their call was to have their avatars as pics of them on motor bikes with bandanas on.

Not sure what you call two people on motor cycles with bandanas but I think bikers are fitting.

Guess you have no idea who wears what and rides what huh?

Besides ex policemen screwing people out of their pay checks? Think you should read up on your buddies.

•••
DNF (.) com

is own by gentleman from China who is my good friend. He owns lots of premium short names as well.

•••
https://domaingang.com/
The link to the article wont work, probably cause it has the forum name in it. Second article, first comment, Ralph says the forum name was listed at sedo with a owner acct in Canada eh.
I dont think it ever sold, my educated opinion.
Ya they looked cool with those bandana's
Not paying John wasnt cool

•••
Promo unlike you I don’t go to ‘that place’ so I don’t know their avatars or the issues they have there, but I do know both of them, just saw and talked to them both at NamesCon, and know they’re not bikers as you insultantly insinuated. And unlike you I don’t need to spread ‘hearsay’ rumors based on what is read, not ‘known’!

•••
Last week the owners suddenly decided that the whole forum was going to be about cryptos primarily and all the 'old dinosaurs' should adapt. They put up about 10 forums dedicated to different 'coins'. The day before last I was looking they went a whole day without ONE single post from anyone except themselves. There were things still broken from months ago. Serves them right imo. They destroyed any 'asset' they had and ignored any suggestions of ways to improve it - clearing the spam would have been the obvious first choice. I guess they wanted it to look busier than it really was.

•••
i need to clear something on that.When i tried to put domain name,system made it shorter.i dont know why,but i wanted to put DNF,but namepros didnt let me put😤

•••
still same shortage issue.anyway i insert the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180204-011122.png
    Screenshot_20180204-011122.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 53
•••
Promo unlike you I don’t go to ‘that place’ so I don’t know their avatars or the issues they have there, but I do know both of them, just saw and talked to them both at NamesCon, and know they’re not bikers as you insultantly insinuated. And unlike you I don’t need to spread ‘hearsay’ rumors based on what is read, not ‘known’!

Well unlike you I have been coming there for more than a decade so I know the place. I have no idea what you are getting off for. You meet them at namescon so now you are their knight in shining armour? I have actual experience dealing with these people and as you admit you had no idea they are fostering an image as bikers. Which they are. Not sure why you are insulted. If they want to be bikers let them. Or you want to tell them otherwise?

Besides my neighbour is a biker. Leather vest, crop top and a giant harley. He is a member of Christian bike gang and is the sweetest person in the world. So keep your biggoted and small mindedness to yourself please. You apperently have no idea what people are saying when they open their mouth.

EDIT
But he never cheated anyone out of a paycheck. So there are differences ofcourse.

Last edited:
•••
Well hawkeye thats your call. Their call was to have their avatars as pics of them on motor bikes with bandanas on.

Not sure what you call two people on motor cycles with bandanas but I think bikers are fitting.

Guess you have no idea who wears what and rides what huh?

Besides ex policemen screwing people out of their pay checks? Think you should read up on your buddies.

eeeek
link

•••
DNF (.) com

is own by gentleman from China who is my good friend. He owns lots of premium short names as well.

hope he checks out my portfolio on afternic for account: BELLOHIO
am I allowed to say that ??

•••
Not sure what you’re babbling about Promo, and don’t really care. You called them bikers and I was pointing out that that was untrue. But you saw a pic, so you ‘know’ they must be. :rolleyes: And what your biker neighbors have to do with the price of tea in China, or your justifying of your insult is perplexing (You might have to look up that word I imagine), and the only bigot here is you as you needed to justify your insult by bringing them up. So go spread more insults to make yourself seem important here, but just know...you’re not!

•••
Not sure what you’re babbling about Promo, and don’t really care. You called them bikers and I was pointing out that that was untrue. But you saw a pic, so you ‘know’ they must be. :rolleyes: And what your biker neighbors have to do with the price of tea in China, or your justifying of your insult is perplexing (You might have to look up that word I imagine), and the only bigot here is you as you needed to justify your insult by bringing them up. So go spread more insults to make yourself seem important here, but just know...you’re not!

from your sig:
DreamBelieveAchieve!

that would be a SUPER domain in .COM
I can almost see it developed out...
(smile)

crazy me...
it was clickable
it wasn't just a phrase...
I see RAINBOWS...

Last edited:
•••
I posted about this yesterday and Amanda closed the thread so I don’t know if they will keep this one open to discuss or not but RobM is right about all of the Crypto overload.....it was really bizarre and then listed as for sale the next day with no access to any of the links. Just kept coming back to the “we are for sale “ page.
It was a very strange series of events to say the least since the 2 new owners took over.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back