Spaceship
Watch

westdotcn

Established Member
west.xyz Staff
Impact
show.asp

ovo.gg sold at $ 283!
Another western customer purchases domain from west.xyz, congratulations to the buyer!;)
https://www.west.xyz/en/trade/show.asp?pid=4460296

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good start! Since west.cn launched the English version,west.xyz , Lockheed-martin.vip, leadinfo.com, pye.tech, eLe.onLine and others domains were bought by oversea customers! Hope sellers also enjoy this marketplace!

•••
I was just over at west.xyz the other day. Quick question based on what I noticed, do we need to transfer our domains to you in order to sell on your marketplace?

•••
I was just over at west.xyz the other day. Quick question based on what I noticed, do we need to transfer our domains to you in order to sell on your marketplace?

You may list your domains on west.xyz for selling without any transfer based on one of this two requirements :
1. you may have at least 5 domains registered on west.cn/west.xyz
2.at least 7.5 dollars in your account of west.xyz.

You just choose one of the above mentioned condition, you can list your domains without transfer.

•••
Fresh news! Just now an American customer purchased lex.gg domain at 824 $ through broker of west.xyz!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back