NameSilo

.tv Sat.tv sold for $2,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Nick sold this...

•••
I think Nick sold this...

Yes, it was a shameful sale - but from the other side I don't see any proper use for this name this is why I sell it for this price
It was a $250 premium

•••
Yes, it was a shameful sale - but from the other side I don't see any proper use for this name this is why I sell it for this price
It was a $250 premium

NIck, who cares what other people say, profit is profit!
You deserve a pat on the back!

The buyer approached you I presume?

•••
NIck, who cares what other people say, profit is profit!
You deserve a pat on the back!

The buyer approached you I presume?

Yes

•••
It was a $250 premium

Satellite television?

•••
It was a $250 premium

For a $250/year premium & a name that doesn't have heaps of development options, I think $2k was a fantastic sale. Congrats :)

•••
•••
Yeah that aint shameful at all, if anything you turned a liability into a pay day.
IMO its not the killer term for the obvious 'satellite tv' use at all, people say they have cable tv but i never heard anyone say oh yeah i have 'sat tv' . Good sale.

•••
Thanks guys! :)
Well I meant that in the beginning my esxpectations regarding this name were very high, but in 2 years they drastically changed.
In my opinion the names is too generic.
Good luck with the name to the buyer

•••
•••
Satellite television?

Good call. I was thinking Saturday.

Hey, take an 800% return and you have no complaints. If one had a $20 stock which went to $160, in a short period, most would be ecstatic.

Nice sale - Congrats!

Claude

•••
Very nice sale Nick, you seem to be doing great of late.

•••
well done on your sale of a self branding .tv well suited to the extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back