NameSilo

Saturday Musings - Whizzbangsblog's Upcoming Anniversary

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
Last night we invited a couple of friends around for a barbeque. It’s a quintessentially Australian thing to do and no, we didn’t have a shrimp on the barbie (besides, we’d have prawns). I find there’s nothing quite as relaxing as sitting outside watching the sun set while you feel the cool refreshing breeze on your face.

It was then that it hit me….I’ve been blogging for nearly ten years! After checking the whois on whizzbangsblog.com I found the actual ten year anniversary date is the 7th April! Time flies when you’re having fun!

One of the things I most cherish is hearing from you, the readers of whizzbangsblog. Each comment spurs me on to keep writing and digging into all the possibilities that business and domains represent.

I don’t think I’ve ever asked it before but I would love to hear from you about whether you find the articles helpful, challenging, funny or something else altogether. Also, it would be great if you could let me know which articles you have enjoyed reading the most.

I'm planning on compiling a lot of the comments (assuming I get any) to be part of the anniversary celebrations....so don't be a stranger and let me know what you really think!

Many thanks for being a reader here….

Have a great weekend,

Michael

Click Here To Leave a Comment On My Blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Overall I find your domain name articles to have a common denominator - the articles are thought provoking in the macro domain universe.

You make reasonable use of stats in support of your positions and commentary and present broad overviews of domain names / & the domain marketplace. And you discuss names and marketplaces of reasonable substantive value, the 4 - 5 figure plus range rather than the few dollar flips.

An emerging serious domain name investor would do themselves a favor by reading and re-reading your articles and including relevant observations in their domain investing game plan.

Two recent articles. " Companies Reluctant " and " Target Market" are examples of excellent macro market posts that also elicit a reasonably intelligent avalanche of pros / cons from experienced domain sellers.

All in all the post articles and the respondent commentaries make for a brain cell flowing read.

Who knows, your articles may have inspired a " Happy Blogger Anniversary Day " card series.

•••
I do like the articles you post and have watched a few of your YouTube videos too I quite enjoyed the video you did
(I am almost sure it was your video lol) with Rick and Howard? Which shows how far back you go back in domaining etc and how well you all got on etc

But your articles are informative and helpful to new domainers without coming across as a know it all theme etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back