NameSilo

Sav raise the register of .xyz domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azaly

Established Member
Impact
From 4 hours sav raise the price of .xyz domains and i mean one word domains the domain with 100$ became with 200$ and so . . . !!!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well that probably would be from xyz owners...not.sav

•••
one word would be premium registry bro

•••
•••
Unfortunately, i see all premium domain extensions have become more expensive, not just xyz !
Why did they raise prices?

•••
Unfortunately, i see all premium domain extensions have become more expensive, not just xyz !
Why did they raise prices?
increase profits?

•••
$100 was the discounted price. The original price is $200. Besides that, I just checked that previously $250 discounted price is now back to $500 original price. It seems that Sav has ended the 50% discount offers.

Yet, you can try to compare Sav's quoted price with other registries' quoted prices, and you will see that Sav's one is still the lowest.

•••
$100 was the discounted price. The original price is $200. Besides that, I just checked that previously $250 discounted price is now back to $500 original price. It seems that Sav has ended the 50% discount offers.

Yet, you can try to compare Sav's quoted price with other registries' quoted prices, and you will see that Sav's one is still the lowest.
This was my thought as well. @Nick R can answer this question.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back