Watch
Impact
If you are buying products of worth $30 or more @ Godaddy.com
You can use this Code ( promo or source code ) " USA9 " for a $5 discount

If you have any other code for a bigger discount please pm it to me

10% discount on entire order
Code : gdh021230

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vivsin said:

Not exactly $5 on every order:|

-Steve

•••
You can utilize second CODE of 10% discount

•••
so far thats the cheapest.. there is few off $5 code.. the Off %10 n Off $20 promo codes are closed.

•••
vivsin said:

This isn’t really industry news is it?

Another thing.. Why are people insisting on jumping on the ‘Godaddy discount code’ band-wagon. The original and best thread is here: http://www.namepros.com/domain-name...t-end-godaddy-loophole-promotional-codes.html . I am surprised that you didn’t already know that as it appears as though you have been around the forum for a while and this rarely drops off the front page. It saddens me that people begrudge Iravan his thread, he has done a fantastic job maintaining it.

Why not try something original and actually contribute to the community rather than chase NP$. – You will gain alot more respect this way.

Idea! - Instead of copying other people’s hard work why don’t you target another registrar (there are plenty) and research the possible codes for them. :bingo:

Sorry for the rant, i'm just sick of seeing these ' wow - look what i've discovered' threads when they are blatant rip offs of other peoples initiatives. :|

•••
.Mike said:
vivsin said:

This isn’t really industry news is it?

Another thing.. Why are people insisting on jumping on the ‘Godaddy discount code’ band-wagon. The original and best thread is here: http://www.namepros.com/domain-name...t-end-godaddy-loophole-promotional-codes.html . I am surprised that you didn’t already know that as it appears as though you have been around the forum for a while and this rarely drops off the front page. It saddens me that people begrudge Iravan his thread, he has done a fantastic job maintaining it.

Why not try something original and actually contribute to the community rather than chase NP$. – You will gain alot more respect this way.

Idea! - Instead of copying other people’s hard work why don’t you target another registrar (there are plenty) and research the possible codes for them. :bingo:

Sorry for the rant, i'm just sick of seeing these ' wow - look what i've discovered' threads when they are blatant rip offs of other peoples initiatives. :|

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Why are you shouting so much?
I just found a good thing and thought to share it whats wrong in there .
And by the way I am not here ( NamePros ) for NP$ , I am here FOR US$ , and i make them at Design contests forums .

By the way thanx for showing me the THREAD .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back