Dynadot

Scam?

Spaceship
Watch
Whats the deal with Everydayincome.com is this a scam or what?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, I would say its a scam. Don't pay.

•••
Yep, just search for the term 'scam' on this or any other forum and you can read up on how the scam works. Don't pay for appraisals requested by phoney buyers.

•••
Yeesh. Just by looking at the site, it feels like a scam! :guilty:

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Yep, just search for the term 'scam' on this or any other forum and you can read up on how the scam works. Don't pay for appraisals requested by phoney buyers.
:bingo:

•••
One of the longest running scams on domains I have seen - has nobody done a reverse scam on them or shut them down yet

•••
Thanks all for posting replys to check out this site i tried one of their free offers sending mails to the so called buyers and i recieved an offer for a very average domain name for $2000 , thats crazy anyways this time it wasnt the old appraisal excuse instead he asked me to get official documents that the domain is not infringing any trademarks as usual when i gave him the stuff he disappeared

TOTAL SCAM

id like to add that i noticed the time on all of the buyers emails was +3 gmt which means its actually in russia and not in us!!

plus the names of the buyers sounded russian too

•••
Thanks for the notice Bill!
Yup, it is a scam!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back