Dynadot

Established ScreenTunes.com - Movie Music Search

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting offers for ScreenTunes.

Description:
"ScreenTunes.com is a unique tool that uses movies and TV shows as a platform for discovering new music. On a more basic level it is a simple search engine that allows users to enter the name of a song and research what movies or shows that song has been in. You can also do the opposite, entering a movie and seeing its soundtrack. With a library of 250,000 movie-song listings, you are almost sure to find what you are looking for. If you've ever had a song stuck in your head from a movie, and wanted to know the name, you can find it. If you've just seen a movie and thought 'Wow, that had an awesome soundtrack', you can find your favorite songs from the movie. You can also make use of a lyrics search if you are unsure of the song's title. Additional features let you listen to the songs easily directly from the site, or purchase them from iTunes or Amazon."

Stats:
Only a few hundred visitors per day now, but it was around 1000 to 1500 visitors per day when I was actively promoting it (never did any REAL marketing, but I did some small advertising myself in my free time). It was featured on Cnet.com, Salon.com, NYTimes.com, and many smaller blogs. It is a PR3 website (PR4 when it was more actively developed) with a Dmoz listing.

Features:
In addition to the main interface, I have developed an API for people wishing to use the data compiled by the site (over 250k song listings). There is an pre-built widget that is already being used by premier music sites such as ArtistDIRECT.com (Some of our favorite songs come from movies of TV shows.).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for your interest, but I have already had multiple offers over $1000, sorry.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back