IT.COM

Sedo asked me to create invoice How to do this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I sold a domain via Sedo and they asked me to create an invoice using buyer's details:

The buyer has submitted payment to our account and has requested an invoice or receipt.
Please create an invoice or receipt with the full amount 500 USD and upload it in the "Transfer Documents" section or send it by fax {number}.

Kindly note that all sales prices negotiated through the Sedo marketplace are considered to be end prices for the buyer including the VAT valid for the Seller.

Please issue an invoice/receipt with the following details.

{Buyer's details}

If you pay for the Sedo commission, you will receive an invoice from us once the transaction has been completed.

They ask me to upload it. How the hell i can create that? Please help me!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just create a standard document (google "invoice example") and upload it.

send it by fax
They're too advanced. I could only send a pigeon.

•••
There are loads of free invoice sites out there - I have personally used Zervant a lot and have had no complaints (not affiliated with them)

Use one, create a PDF copy then upload it to Sedo - very simple to do

•••
•••
I just uploaded it. I used invoice simple, but yes, there are a lot of invoice generators. I hope everything will be ok. Thank you guys!

•••
I just uploaded it. I used invoice simple, but yes, there are a lot of invoice generators. I hope everything will be ok. Thank you guys!

Did it get accepted?

•••
PayPal lets you create invoices, that is what I use.

•••
•••
There are loads of free invoice sites out there - I have personally used Zervant a lot and have had no complaints (not affiliated with them)

Use one, create a PDF copy then upload it to Sedo - very simple to do

Yes, very fast I can say.
Adobe CS or any other form . But glad you solved
Sometimes buyers request this forown financial books record

•••
congrats on the sale btw :)

Last edited:
•••
Adobe CS or any other form . But glad you solved
Sometimes buyers request this forown financial books record
Yes, I didn't know that. Anyway it is not difficult, but it is somewhat awkward. To do it myself as we have the third party (sedo). They should include it on their services.

•••
Yes, I didn't know that. Anyway it is not difficult, but it is somewhat awkward. To do it myself as we have the third party (sedo). They should include it on their services.
Because it s a third party .
Not own the domains
Sedo create his own invoice because intermediate a sale ( fee + vat ) but who buy the name need for his own books ( not Sedo books )
Most of this invoice are requested by buyer's from Europe ( financial rules are more strictly )

Last edited:
•••
Are you a business or a private seller? If you don't know how to do an invoice I guess the second option. So just tell Sedo you are a private seller and you can't legally issue an invoice. I always replied this to them as domaining is a private investment not my main business and never issued one.

Last edited:
•••
Are you a business or a private seller? If you don't know how to do an invoice I guess the second option. So just tell Sedo you are a private seller and you can't legally issue an invoice. I always replied this to them as domaining is a private investment not my main business and never issued one.
Yes, i am not a company...Whatever...Next time i will tell it to them.

•••
Yes, i am not a company...Whatever...Next time i will tell it to them.

Well that all depends, because years ago I was like well them just use the transaction agreement from you. And with this one sale they said no invoice from you no sale, we will allow the buyer to back out because it's a requirement for them.

•••
As Natural Person (Individual) - I always ignore these requests for invoice (via comment to my transfer manager).
Never had any failed sales due to this reason.

•••
As Natural Person (Individual) - I always ignore these requests for invoice (via comment to my transfer manager).
Never had any failed sales due to this reason.

Yeah that's why I was surprised that the one time I had it was a requirement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back