Dynadot

Sedo Down?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm having problems accessing the Sedo home page. Anyone else having similar problems?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No problems here in NC, USA. I wonder if it is a server issue serving different countries or markets.

•••
All my Sedo parked sites are down.

:(

•••
All my Sedo Pro Parked domains won't resolve. Great....this is gonna cost some domainers money. I can login to my sedo account but their DNS must be screwed for parked names.

•••
all the parked domains of mine i have checked are all up and i did a DNS report on a few of them and that came out as ok, so it isn't all parked domains that are down

•••
Same, my sedopro domains aren't resolving right now.

•••
Everything looks fine now :)

•••
ethix said:
all the parked domains of mine i have checked are all up and i did a DNS report on a few of them and that came out as ok, so it isn't all parked domains that are down

Do you use sedopro? My dnsreport comes up fine as well but I get no domain resolving. Still not working...out for all day so far.

Also checking my views/clicks for today..haven't budged at all. Now I am kind of pissed. 400 domains not resolving!

•••
i wish i had sedo pro lol
one of my domains is cabbagesoupdiet . info

•••
Here are a few of mine...you tell me..

b9t.net
flamewarforums.com
craigslisl.com

Do any of those resolve for you?

•••
all three of those loaded for me

•••
labrocca said:
Here are a few of mine...you tell me..

b9t.net
flamewarforums.com
craigslisl.com

Do any of those resolve for you?

None of yours, or mine, worked. Gdi!

I'm not in SedoPro... so maybe it's just some random thing.

•••
first time to see parked sites down
sedo.com is very very slow.
but that was yesterday, only a couple of minutes now back

Varon said:
That hurts.

All parked sites down too.

•••
As of this posting, CTR is 3.13% for the day. Never EVER has been this low.

•••
circa1850 said:
As of this posting, CTR is 3.13% for the day. Never EVER has been this low.

I didn't make a penny overnight, which is complete bull for me since i have a lot of names with international traffic. Views is ridiculous for an 8 hour time-span... and none of my pages are working, still! >:(

•••
Hi,

Here's an update regarding the issues everyone has noted.

As a response to a flooding attack beginning around 7pm on May 1, Sedo moved all domain parking traffic to its DDoS protection provider Prolexic. The attack resulted in a downtime of approx 2 hours in the evening of May 1.

All customers were fully compensated for the loss in parking earnings.

The flooding worsened in the morning of May 2, and Sedo is working together with Prolexic to mitigate the attack. Due to filtering as a result of the attack, an error page from Prolexic might be displayed in rare occasions after an IP has been flagged as potentially malicious.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working with all resources on resolving the situation.

Best,
Mara
[email protected]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back