sales Sedo weekly sales report topped by Bitcoinetf.org

Watch
Impact
Sedo has released its weekly report of domain sales, topped by Bitcoinetf.org. The domain was sold for $49,999 dollars.

Here is the complete report for the week.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bitcoin ETF is a trending topic, especially after a recent US court decision, but bitcoinetf.ai was registered only a week ago.
:-o

Last edited:
•••
wow ETF 50k.. oddly just days ago I rgged expired btcetfs,org... not same but finger crossed for nice coincidence hehhe..

•••
Bitcoin ETF is a trending topic, especially after a recent US court decision, but bitcoinetf.ai was registered only a week ago.
:-o

it kinda sucks no? I mean just cause .ai hot these days..its 1word basically ..
doesnt mean u can just take .ai and put whatever trash front of it.and expect 1000s..
am I right or right?

•••
What kinda sucks? This isn't a trash term, the dot org sale kinda proves it (since no seo juice involved). 43K searches a month for it in the US alone (Ahrefs estimation).
Plus a hot extension. A missed opportunity sucks.

Last edited:
•••
What kinda sucks? This isn't a trash term, the dot org sale kinda proves it (since no seo juice involved). 43K searches a month for it in the US alone (Ahrefs estimation).
Plus a hot extension. A missed opportunity sucks.

I so ever very most clearly meant that that term with that tld sucks and won't sell... u may yearn to.debate it but some such things arent debatable.

•••
I so ever very most clearly meant that that term with that tld sucks and won't sell... u may yearn to.debate it but some such things arent debatable.

I believe the .ai was regged by the .org buyer. But yeah, enough of this.

Last edited:
•••

to believe with no proof and its halfway there. I give u tho .ai she great with 1words. just check namebio etc

•••
.ai doesn’t really match the domain name but from that to say it’s a waste of money it’s different.
.org and .io are used for crypto as an alternative to .com ( bitcoinETF.com is listed for sale at 1M by the way)

•••
wow 1 milion.. I'm gonna up my btcetfs org ..and bitcoinetf info prices fast..
thank u very much make me rich

•••
wow 1 milion.. I'm gonna up my btcetfs org ..and bitcoinetf info prices fast..
thank u very much make me rich
Hope that for you man !

•••
Hope that for you man !

heheheh tnx... well things happen... but normally we dont get that big a pay day on u know.. handregs basically... still itpays to be update on trends etc else we never spot things on expired net and all that... I mean btcetfs,org previous owner definitely should have renewed.. bitcoinetf,info I think I had it bit longer like 2 yr or so... anyway makes u wonder if org buyer tried get com and was too much..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back