Dynadot

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Probably buyer is investors

Screenshot_20230616-125254.png

( not mine )

•••
Spatial Nifty .com
Spatial Console .com
Spatial Robo .com

•••
I got SpatialChatter.com

Chatter.com : sold 2,000, 000

•••
Backed by Epic Games, distributed computing startup Hadean nabs $30M

Hadean, a U.K.-based distributed, spatial computing startup that’s setting out to build the infrastructure for the burgeoning metaverse, has closed a $30 million Series A round of funding from a high-profile cast of investors, including Epic Games and Tencent.

More : https://techcrunch.com/2022/09/23/d...artup-hadean-nabs-30m-to-power-the-metaverse/

•••
Spatialwriter .com
Spatialcomputing-ai .com

•••
spatiallayout //.com
spatialacoustic //.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
spatial.cash
spatial.hair
spatial.degree

spatialar.life
spatialar.online
spatialar.us
spatialar.live
spatialar.info

spatiallayer.com
spatialhand.com
spatialglove.com
spatialdistance.com
spatialupgrade.com

•••
•••
Spatialy.xyz

Spatialty.xyz

•••
Last edited:
•••
SpatialNavi.com still available if someone's interested. Was about to register it but went with another domain. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
SpatialNavi.com still available if someone's interested. Was about to register it but went with another domain. :)
Thanks bro, I just took it.

•••
•••
You are going hard on ZK and Spatial xD
You didn't see my collection of Vision and VisionPro domains :))) LLM is a nice trend as well.
I've also read in the morning that Apple patented "Apple Reality", so I supposed that would be the name of coming Apple verse so took applerealityheadset.com , applerealityvideo and so on today, about 20 names. Will see.

•••

Apple's Acquisition of AR Startup Mira Sets the Stage for the 'Spatial' Reality Era​

It is likely that Apple aims to make ‘spatial computing’ the next big thing after the iPhone, and to achieve that, it needs to ensure that competitors, including Meta, are kept at bay. According to reports, Apple’s Vision Pro stands out from other VR/AR headsets and could be years ahead of the competition.

Read More : https://www.news18.com/tech/apple-a...-mixed-reality-space-all-details-8017567.html

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I
Its to be expected. Note the secret filing dates way prior to announcement.
I think it's already done, no?...

Today, the Hong Kong Patent and Trademark Office published Apple's trademark filing for 'Apple Reality" under #306269419. Apple filed their trademark under International Classes 09, 38 and 42 as they did in Europe and New Zealand.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back