IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hand reg. a few years back KNods dot com. Last year the knod dot com sold for 18000.usd. It was 9 years old but never trademarked copyright etc.
The knod dot net is a new global education program who registered their domain about a year after I did. I believe they trademarked the term knod.
I am wondering being new if they may attempt to reverse high jack my domain. Of course I know clearly by reading many articles by Mr. Rick Schwarz. That ain't happening.
My question is. Can I offer it for sale to them? I believe it to be an excellent TLC and can be used in a variety of ways. An acknowledgement similar to likes. A site for relaxation and sleep products and a few other ideas off the top of my head.
Well that's it. I have not sold a domain in 3 years. Own 160 and 1 has got to look good to someone else but me. Strange I did get an offer from GO service to buy a while back last year for 100.00 but I countered too high I guess. Never heard back from again
Thanks

•••
ToCam.com I don't really know how brandable it is though :/.

•••
People can't read.
5 letter .com

•••
•••
•••
Twerd (.)com
Frics (.)com
Joaks (.)com

•••
BLICI com.png

•••
•••
•••
inchd.png

It can be read as both (inc.)HD and inched, which are both related to size. The shortened length also works really well with the subject as far as memorability goes.

•••
•••
•••
•••
iETFs.com - (Emerged Trade Funds)

free to email me directly, [email protected]

thanks

•••
WaaSo.com
Evral.com
Hevvi.com
GiaBR.com
Bolni.com
Brzan.com
Pihex.com
CroTV.com
EUFog.com
GGFog.com
CAFog.com
FogAU.com
4GFog.com
VRFog.com
Qurqa.com
FisArt.com
CeBlue.com

•••
LEWSY.com

and a good thing is you can actually say mine

•••
•••
Since there are so many 5L domains available, I set myself the goal to find a 1-syllable pronounceable one, just to narrow things down a bit. It took a while to find one, but eventually I regged:

Quaim / com

Though I don't know if 1/2/3-syllables have any impact on the resale value of a 5L domain.

•••
•••
getss.com - 10 yrs old
nveda.com - 8 yrs old
pcpkg.com - 8 yrs old

•••
•••
•••
•••
ROOFM (dot) com

Once upon a time was:
ROO FM (Radio Station)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back