IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I usually pay $15-$22 for a GD domain that doesn't go to bidding. But I only get some domains that way.

•••
•••
3 latest additions to my dot com "stables": Deuxy, Fibzi, Jetoa ...

Would have been more, but looks like GD coupons stopped working for me, so my backlog keeps growing ... and growing ... and growing ... :P

•••
i have added to my list of domains:

Ruago.com

•••
•••
Hibno.com

Etety.com

Ligsy.com

•••
Latest batch of 5L dot coms:

Apzia
Axyro
Baoxy
Emveo
Qodus
Vuvuo

•••
FOPOO.COM - bought at 100$ - thinking of selling it at higher price.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nzipa.com
Igeer.com
Qoute.info
Poyax.com
Hizil.com

•••
•••
•••
FOPOO.COM - bought at 100$ - thinking of selling it at higher price.

Just wondering who you see your end user being to turn a profit on this one?

•••
Biolz
Cusie
Nuabe
Odeox
Rupsu
Vigalo
Vorfu
Yabec
Yiaso
Ubuzu
Verxi

All com...

•••
Anyone sold a 5L brandable recently? If so, what prices are you seeing, or being offered?

•••
urbmv.com
Not "readable" per se, but the intent is to stand for Urban Mover - a driverless collaborative urban individual transportation system... kind of what google is up to with its driverless car prototype..

Also:
kocoh.com
Just out of one of Ali Zandi latest "let's shake this forum" proposal.

•••
•••
ExoHi
EroHi
HutFi
Oqila
Tlote
Myxum
Plytu
Irwel
Sidzu
Hodru
HDuse
Posxt
Hwetl

All COMs

•••
Latest batch of 5L dot coms:

Apzia
Axyro
Baoxy
Emveo
Qodus
Vuvuo

Onyxa Exfol Arctu Loqio Fidua Exyro FXuno Oazzo Coazy Suirl Lngua...

Just wondering what you do with these domains? Do you park them, monetize them in some other way? List them for sale on your own site? BB? ..it's just short is good, but pronounceable and business orientated is a must, no?

•••
Onyxa Exfol Arctu Loqio Fidua Exyro FXuno Oazzo Coazy Suirl Lngua...

Just wondering what you do with these domains? Do you park them, monetize them in some other way? List them for sale on your own site? BB? ..it's just short is good, but pronounceable and business orientated is a must, no?
No parking, no monetizing, no development. I pick 5Ls (and 6Ls) with pure intent of having them listed in either BrandBucket or BrandRoot. Fortunately my success rate has been pretty high so, with exception of some of my earliest picks, most later ones ended up accepted by either of aforementioned marketplaces.

I do have some "poorer" quality names in Namerific as well, but so far I have nothing of importance to report. Hopefully that changes, even though it's clear that NR simply does not measure up to BB and BR.

Those names which don't get accepted anywhere, rejects if you will, are listed with GD Premium in low to mid $XXX range. Guess that's about it ;)

•••
  • JoeFX.com
  • Lobse.com
  • Mahxi.com
  • Urtin.com
  • YearB.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back