Dynadot

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Are 'the' prefixed stores good...
if i can prefix THE i have a gold mine... as many get registered their value drops
I had missed this :
TheFamily .Store

•••
•••
•••
ⓂⓞⓑⓘⓛⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⒸⓔⓛⓛⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓈⓜⓐⓡⓣⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

When you guys will understand that registering LARGE domain names might not be a good idea

•••
•••
We were talking about .store renewal price, it's $12.88 at Namecheap, and $58.88 at Uniregistry, ouch! By the way, you can register a .store for $8.88 at Namecheap, the cheapest I've seen so far.

.STORE is expensive, I recommend you all ask directly the registrar the real renewal price, At Namecheap the renewal is $40.00 . So if you have got 25 domains it means $1,000.00 /year. (source domcomp.com)

•••
.STORE is expensive, I recommend you all ask directly the registrar the real renewal price, At Namecheap the renewal is $40.00 . So if you have got 25 domains it means $1,000.00 /year. (source domcomp.com)

I expect the registry to reduce the renewal in coming years. .SPACE had a renewal of ~$25, now its around $8

•••

Oops, my bad, I definitely read it wrong the first time, I double-checked the renewal price for .store at Namecheap, it is $40 as StarmediaDot said (Thank you for pointing it out), still cheaper than other registrars though.

•••
I expect the registry to reduce the renewal in coming years. .SPACE had a renewal of ~$25, now its around $8
Check it out directly with the registrar, either you do not want to believe or you work for Radix, that is not my business. Namecheap has the cheaper renewal price but it is $40.00. So if you have got 25 domains it means $1,000.00 /year. (source domcomp.com)

•••
I have just realized it is $40, but it looks like the cheapest in the market if you check " where to Buy" renew tab at https://namestat.org/store

•••

Oops, my bad, I definitely read it wrong the first time, I double-checked the renewal price for .store at Namecheap, it is $40 as StarmediaDot said (Thank you for pointing it out), still cheaper than other registrars though.

Oh wow, FML.

If you want it to renew @ $12.88, you have to buy the renewals during initial registration. Would've been nice to know...:guilty:.

Thanks for the heads up @StarmediaDot

•••
If your in the Godaddy club...it's cheaper. I have hundreds of domains with them since 2006 and the only reason we took a chance on three .store domains with namecheap, was because they were selling them for about $8.88 and Godaddy was $14.99 No way we are going to pay $40 a year...transfer mode will soon kick in...thanks for pointing that out.

•••
Now being that it cost $40.00 a domain at namecheap to renew...it might be a perfect time to get a full refund on many of these names that we are seeing here in the post...that may have not been such a good idea to register. We will be keeping our three...but will transfer them to Godaddy where they should have been all along.

•••
Just checked .store with our Godaddy account and even being in the club...a .store domain cost $63.34 for two years. This is not the extension you want to play games with, because you will spend tons of money on .store domains that make no sense and we see many in this post. www.Dollhouse.store www.Copier.store and www.Applet.store will stay with us. We have our eye on one more gem, then after that...that's it for .store

•••
I have learned my lessons and I am not ready to fall into any ngtld trap again. I will rather buy a crappy dot com than building empires for registries

•••
good to know?!...NC should be fined/punished for deceptive marketing... no where does it list the "true" renewal price -- they make it appear as if the renewal is 12.88

•••
If this is true, I definitely made the mistake.

•••
•••
Final one :
8Hant20.png
. Store

•••
ArtCraft dotstore
Bathing dotstore

•••
I got this pre-reg in GA on Tuesday
Where did you see it listed as a premium and for how much ?
I think he meant that 24hour.store is premium priced, not 24hr.store.

•••
Consign dotStore
Liquidate dotStore

•••
NC shows renewals at 12.88 as it has beem for the last few days...
nc-store-renewals.jpg

•••
Either it really is 12.88 yearly renewal at NC or NC is using very deceptive marketing tactics.... I"m too lazy to ask their support

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back