NameSilo

Site5 offering 6 Months of Free Hosting

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Saw this on BHW and thought I would share.

Site5 is offering 6-months of free hosting if you use the coupon code SIMPLECORPSEPT2012 at checkout.

I usually find these deals only work if you sign-up for a hosting plan that is 1 year or more. However, I noticed the code works even if you select a 6-month hosting period!

Here is a price breakdown for the shared hosting plans:

hostBasic (1 site)
6 Months - FREE
1 Year- $35.70
2 Years - $89.10

hostPro (Multiple Sites)
6 Months - FREE
1 Year - $59.70
2 Years - $161.10

hostPro+Turbo (IP Address, MultiAdmin)
6 Months - FREE
1 Year - $77.70
2 Years - $215.10

*The code expires October 15th, 2012

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you need to enter your credit card? Just don't forget to cancel before the end of the free period if you don't intend on staying, or it may auto rewnew.

•••
Do you need to enter your credit card?

I don't think so. You can use PayPal if you prefer which is usually what I use for buying domains and paying for hosting.

I did pay for 1-Year (well 6-months) so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

•••
Like I would join such a forum?

Geesh...and site5 is:
http://www.site5.com/

Code works, but still, there are just as cheap or cheaper hosts out there.

•••
Site5 is good for my needs. I am running Worpdress MultiSite and checked into several hosts. Site5 was recommend by WMPU Tutorials and I have used them for one of my other sites. They provide good and fast support.

There are plenty of cheaper hosts out there, but they won't provide support when you need it and you site(s) probably will go down frequently.

Last edited:
•••
Last day to use this coupon!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back