Domain Empire

SnagAName.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The #1 drop searching tool on the internet. All are confirmed drops and ready for you to pick up. Search for free today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"The #1 drop searching tool on the internet. All are confirmed drops and ready for you to pick up. Search for free today!"
How can you prove you are #1? I can think of a lot of more well known services. Yours is rather new if I recall correctly (i remember that WebHostingTalk and DomainState posts). There was some question about where these lists come from....
But the tool is pretty good. I think you need to make it able to search the entire pending delete cycle (6 days) at least. THats my only complaint.

•••
Gary ... I just went to the site and performed a couple of searches to test it out! PERFECT!! :)
Thanks a lot for sharing this great resource with us here.
B-)

•••
From my user reviews as well as a general consensus that's how I have established that we are #1. It's an opinion. I did not state that it was a fact and quote any reputable source. We are getting our lists from various sources including the Zone files and directly from the Verisign Pool 3 drop lists.

Thanks CoolHost.com We are adding more features VERY soon.

•••
I use your site every day :) It's my first choice Domain tool to use.

The 6 day pending delete cycle would be very nice, I've been meaning to ask you this as well since I started using your site, what about 2-3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the time you have spent on this free tool but do the 6 day thingy if you can, pretty please with a cherry on top :)

Mike

•••
We are working on more elaborate lists and forming a small club (small monthly fee to subsidize expenses) for the extra features. As always what you see now will stay free.

Overture results

Search Engine Results

$39.50 Snaps

Automatic List Processing (you make a few search requests and have the ability to save them then we will query the lists for you daily and update you on which names meet your criteria via your preferred contact method)

Displaying more results per page

Let me know what you think of the planned additions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back