NameSilo

Snapnames rant

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bowskie

Established Member
Impact
Won and paid for a domain on the 29th June that went to auction after Snapnames caught it.

I am still not in possession of the domain 10 days on and Snapnames CS just keep telling me to wait until they hear from the registrar.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any advice for me, other than to keep pestering Snapnames CS?

Do any Snapnames staff frequent the forum that could potentially assist with this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has nobody had the same experience?

I'm still waiting to be given access to the domain and I don't know what I can do.

•••
I think I have figured out what is going on.

Registrar which caught the domain is BigRock.in
I tried opening an account with them to speak to support about what is going on. Seems their system has a bug whereby it does not allow me to open an account with them (Zip Code/post code field does not like UK postcode format).

Which would mean that the registrar is also having problems trying to open my account in order to give me access to the domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back