Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$1 (as long as I can get auth codes)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for your bids.

Next bid just 7 for 5 BB NAMES

•••
•••
Thank you all for your bids.

Next bid just 7 for 5 BB NAMES

Mind putting exp dates on each one or tell which ones cannot be "auth code" out? Thanks.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Mind putting exp dates on each one or tell which ones cannot be "auth code" out? Thanks.

here you go

basiis
2017 oct 10

Partish
2017 dec 29

rest all 3
Karazia
advanttage
sixtra
Jan 2018

Authorization code is available for all domains that can be provided immediately but can be used only after 2 months of registration, so for basiis you will be able to use now only, but for rest 4 it will be possible to use only after two months that is in March

Btw Fasthosts is a swift registrar you can easily create an empty account there by clicking HERE
after you fill up the basic details they will call you and your account will be created, even you can call on their number and confirm yourself quickly to create the account then you can get the above domains as push registered for whole one year.

Hope that clears your doubt.

Back to auction, Thanks Omelet for continuing the bids, Next bid just 26 still pretty low for 5 BB names with almost 1 year registration.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
highest bid 32 by @PriyankaS for 5 domains, less than 7 each, still a great deal specially when BB acceptance rate has become strict. these are registered for almost whole year. you can easily create an account at fasthosts if you dont have yet.

Next bid just 33 @Ceejaye @internext @omelet @italsat @creataweb

•••
BIN reduced to 79 for 5 BB accepted names.

•••
•••
•••
next bid just 37 for 5 bb names registered for almost an year. BIN ONLY 79

•••
•••
next bid just 38 for 5 bb names registered for almost an year. BIN ONLY 79

•••
DnFolk I'm not going to participate in this auction but I want you to know I really like the way you conduct your auctions. I'll check out your future auctions.

•••
DnFolk I'm not going to participate in this auction but I want you to know I really like the way you conduct your auctions. I'll check out your future auctions.
very kind of you to say that. Appreciate your comment. Thank you. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.