Not open for further replies.
Short Quality Letters (no vowels):
SOLD

Registrar: Godaddy Only
Expires: June 19, 2016
Starting price: $100

Bid Increments: $5 (min)

BIN: $320
Estibot Appraised @$ 710 USD starting price lower priced for quick bids/or bin sale.
Nice domain no vowels

Auction ends 96 hours (about 4 days) after the highest bid if no new bids are offered or if someone claims Buy it Now.

Payment:

PayPal funded balance. If you have any doubts message me on namepros and I will show you my ebay account so you can see feedback to help you feel more trusted of me as I know this is a big payment (to some). Thanks.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, otherwise domain may be offered to next highest bidder.
Additional Comments:
Why not invest in a domain name that is sure to go up in value?

The price and potential of this domain varies but it is definitely great and the .com extension and being 4 letters is valuable. It is because more and more Americans (and even the Chinese) are wanting four letter domains. Great for invest or to develop a site yourself!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Your bid is invalid as it is below the minimum bid of $140 (reduced from $150 minimum bid). Please bid again if you are truly interested. Thank You!

•••
•••
•••
Estibot Appraised @ $ 710 USD starting price lower priced for quick bids/or bin sale.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Starting price reduced to encourage bidding activity, auction ends 96 hours after last bid or if someone claims bin! Estibot Appraised @$ 710 USD. No vowels. Why not place a bid on this domain today?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back